Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by Andyspurs, 1 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Andyspurs

Andyspurs Montyspurs

I'm currently obsessed with eating apples does anyone know if this is good or bad I'm going through 6/7 every day n I never ate them before I'm on week 4 going into week 5 of RTM
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

How strange Andy - exactly the same thing happened to me on RTM!
    I had never liked raw apples before and I became obsessed with them. I used to take a bag of apples to work every day.
    I came to the conclusion that it was a combination of liking the fructose, natural sugar and knowing that they were supposed to be good for me.
    I still eat loads of apples, Braeburn are my favourite raw and Bramley's cooked. Lucky I have a Bramley tree in my garden so it's apple with everything at the moment.
    Yum Yum. You could do a lot worse.
  4. Andyspurs

Andyspurs Montyspurs

Cheers for that I thought I was doing a bad thing eating but as u say it's better than eating a bag of crisps or a couple of bars of chocolate
  5. bluesunflower

bluesunflower Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    Same here!!:greenapple: They are just too good.
    And the same is happening with peaches!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.