Appleshape's 3rd time lucky diet diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by appleshape, 1 March 2009 Social URL.

1. appleshape

appleshape Full Member

Well here I am on day 1 of Weight Watchers yet again. I first joined WW about a year ago to slim down for a holiday, lost quite a bit in the first few weeks, then we got a new leader who I constantly clashed with so I left and the weight crept back on. I re joined and found that because my losses weren't as good as the first time around I wasn't was motivated.
    So yesterday I decided to try again, my main reason was for an event with my bf's family in a few months time. But then me and the bf split last night :cry:so really I'm dieting for me I guess. I know I'm going to struggle this week because I'm such a wreck due to the split. But hopefully with the help of this site and my leader I'll get through this week. I have to, I have to be slim again-I'm back on the market now! :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. smilerjen

smilerjen Has the power of the horn

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ah sorry to hear about your boyfriend. I think you're better doing it for yourself anyway, you are more likely to stick to it!! You can do it and you will have all the support on here if you find it difficult. good luck honey xxx

4. calorie crusader

calorie crusader Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(17.34%)
    Diet:
    Currently following weight watchers
    Sorry to hear about b/f! Hope you are successful with ww, this forum is great for support, make sure you keep popping in x

5. Curlz

Curlz Hiya Chucks!!

Aww sorry to hear that hun.:(
    You are defo in the best place,GOOD LUCK with the diet.xx

6. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Well, you are doing it for the most important person of all - YOU! You deserve to feel slimmer, fitter and happier, stick with it and you will!

Good luck to you.

7. appleshape

appleshape Full Member

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, been a big help. Today hasn't been too bad-eating wise anyway! Will get around to posting a food diary later but I'm feeling alright, not really been that hungry which is good because I have a MASSIVE hangover due to drowning my sorrows last night. Haven't doen any exercise as planned because I feel pretty rough :boohoo:So I've basically spent my day doing nothing really. But it's working so far.
    The real test is when the sandwich man comes around at work tomorrow!

8. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    hello and welcome, sorry you have had the greatest start romance iwse but glad to hear it hasnt turned you to food.

watch out for the sandwich man tomorrow!!

9. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi and welcome - seemed to miss you when you first posted. Sorry

Hope you are feeling a little brighter and more positive. As others have said, lose weight for you...xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.