Apprehensive...

Oh my gosh! That is seriously toned! She looks as though she would eat the photographer for breakfast. Mean and lean - but I'll never look like that either!

my legs are like that... but the rest of me no way LOL would take major surgery to get rid of my loose skin

you are all amazing! silver - let us know how it goes and I can't believe how close you are!!! I totally fell behind, but tomorrow is my bday so after this hump I am ready!! Keep us posted! I love how supportive your hubby is. I am certain you look amazing!

Hi Silver

Bio Oil is fab! Didn't get a single stretch mark during my pregnancy and my Bubba weighed 10lbs 4oz!

Plenty of existing stretch marks, mind you! ;o)

P x

Happy birthday for the other day Silver, another April birthday here, it's mine today! This is the first birthday in 11 years that I haven't been overweight!

happy birthday Louschu xx :D

Happy Birthday Lauschu have a good day x

the friends that have been staying with us this weekend were blown away by how i was looking, clarinda is a health nutritionist I think in the NHS something to do with healthy eating anyway LOL... she sat with me yesterday and explained what may or may not happen in the next stage and told me not to panic LOL... was nice having a bit help understanding things and she told me to do it gradually

Ellie everything she coached you with yesterday and you soon put it into practice....you'll have to be our official / unofficial conso coach when us Dukans get to where you are now. Its true, doesnt matter how many books you read, inside knowledge and people who have experienced Dukan in all stages are the best to listen and learn from, think what im trying to babble on about is we follow in the footsteps of you Ellie and the other girls learning by your success and slips thank you xxx

Back