Apps for the iphone

For anyone wanting an iphone how about an android phone, I got a SAMSUNG GALAXY PORTAL i5700 off ebay, £100, yes used but works great, unlocked to any network, I'm on vodafone, I have downloaded load of apps from the android market for free, including minimins.
There are loads of other android phones out there to check out.

Hiya,
Can anyone suggest any decent apps to use for iPhone when slimming? I'm currently on slimming world extra easy so anything to do with syns, food diary etc.

unfortunately there isnt any for slimming world as yet.

But my fitness pal is pretty good, you can do a food diary etc with it and there are various weight loss trackers you can download.

Not forgetting the minimins app too

I use target weight it's free and it's nice to set targets and see my weight loss decrease on a graph!

I use iWatchr, which is a food diary app for WeightWatchers but can be customised to use for Slimming World. I've added in my regular syns to the favourites section so I can easily track, and set it up so I have no daily syns but 70 weekly, as I prefer to do it that way. It works quite well but I wish there was an official Slimming World app. The WeightWatchers official one which was released last month is really good.

Slimming world app for iPhone?

There was a survey about this on the website a while ago. Does anyone know if it's definitely being developed? It would be so useful!

I would love an SW app for my BB!
There is a minimins app for the Iphone which is great (hubbie has iphone)
HTH

I use target weight it's free and it's nice to set targets and see my weight loss decrease on a graph!

This is the one I use on DH's Iphone! Its great showing a count down to IVF day and how much weight I've left to go!

iphone apps?

I've just been lucky enough to be given an Iphone and, once I've figured out how to use it:rolleyes: I thought it might help in my weight-loss journey. Does anyone use any apps that they find useful?

I find one called Tallies useful for tracking syns weekly, I use it to count down from 70 so I know how many I've got left. Weightbot is a good weight tracking app.

There is some slimming world stuff on there it's an app that's recipes but it's basically YouTube videos. But its good if you need an inspiration

aghhhh my contract is up monday and im like iphone or blackberry!!

Its honestly driving me mad! Never knew there was a app for this site thou....... AGHHHHHH can you get these for b/berrys or is it just the iphone... I even wanna do my shopping at tesco just so i can scan stuff but the contracts r so expensive!! piffff!!! haha x x

What I would find useful would be an app for meal planning: just a simple week-view calendar really, with spaces to enter breakfast, lunch and tea and a notes bit so I can note whether I'm planning a green or EE day. There are quite a few meal diaries to log what's been eaten but I can't find any for planning meals in advance. Does anyone know of one? Would save me carrying scraps of paper around.

Shelly Star x x said:
aghhhh my contract is up monday and im like iphone or blackberry!!

Its honestly driving me mad! Never knew there was a app for this site thou....... AGHHHHHH can you get these for b/berrys or is it just the iphone... I even wanna do my shopping at tesco just so i can scan stuff but the contracts r so expensive!! piffff!!! haha x x

I've had both. Have to say I much prefer the iPhone. Agree over the expense though.

I love my iphone and I keep looking at different phones, and just cant see that they would make me as happy. I use my different apps for all sorts of things. The ones I use a lot is facebook app and minimins app. I love the recipe apps I have. I shop on ebay and amazon using the apps.Sometimes I dont even go on my laptop because of my apps. I have a normal 3G at the mo so I might upgrade to 3GS or 4 will see what the deals are when my contract is up.

Back