APRIL CHALLANGE

Morning everyone.

how r u all? got my weigh in 2day will keep you all updated. hope i lose weight been really good this week.

:eek:

Morning Louise

I was just thinking that I need to log on this afternoon to find out what you weighed. Good luck. I'm sure you've done fine.

Good luck louise xx

You're right Pugso, sideways on I'm a lot different, I looked about 8 months pregnant before, now only look about 4! :D

At work people are always telling me I look great and calling me 'skinny' etc. I know this sounds ungrateful but it's really irritating. I'm nowhere near skinny and even when I get to goal I'll still be extremely 'curvy' it's just the way I'm built (big boobies). I think to myself 'are you taking the mickey?' but I know really they're just being nice. My face has slimmed down alot so I guess that's what they are mainly looking at.

I've just stayed the same this week but I have to be honest and say it's been quite half hearted this week, my evenings are very difficult as my hubby's on nights at the moment and I eat out of boredom in front of the tv when my little un's in bed

Well done Louise on your 1lb off this week, good luck everyone else!

You're right Pugso, sideways on I'm a lot different, I looked about 8 months pregnant before, now only look about 4! :D

It is where it seems to be more obvious I find. Glad that bit of advice helped.

And accept the compliments, they are not just saying it to humour you. People are careful around weight etc and will only comment on it if they truly see a difference as they wont want to cause offence.

Thanks for the support FF

Well done louise a loss is a great start to the challenge.

Hey dawny blue STS is better than a gain (look at my start opps)
Hope everyone has a great week end xx

May I join in? I've lost 8lbs and am absolutely delighted! I shall be on the diet for many moons so have taken great heart from Puggso

May I join in? I've lost 8lbs and am absolutely delighted! I shall be on the diet for many moons so have taken great heart from Puggso

Wow...thank you :)

Well done everyone who has lost or STS this week. Have had a disastrous weekend. Got stuck at my mums in the snow overnight without any SF products so the diet went out the window completely. Tried to eat sensibly but there was nothing "good" in the house. Think my first April weigh in will be a gain but determined to make up for it for the rest of the month.

Following my embarrassing accident this week I invested in a new pair of jeans. Didn't try them on in the shop, just bought the next size down and hoped they'd fit but... they are too big!!! :D

Hope everyone has had a good weekend
BL x

Not holding out much hope for my WI tomorrow, but will let yous know regardless!

Morning all :wavey:

:scale: Weighed in this morning and have lost another 1lb. My weight loss seems to have slowed down now - I know it is good to lose between 1lb and 2lbs a week but any ideas on how to speed things back up? :gen147:

Well done BL - if you don't mind me asking what size are you in now?? Good luck to everyone who weighs in today. :wow:

I am sure you will be find Puggso and even if you do have a gain or stay the same you can tell from your ticker that you will change that the following week.

Well take care everyone.

FF

Morning All! and thanks for all the lovely and encouraging comments on the other thread. Well here's to another week. My WI day is Sunday, I like to start another week on a Monday. I'm lucky this week again, no danger days on the horizon ( birthdays, days out, going out to dinner etc) All I've got to look forward to is a trip to the dentist on Wednesday:( Good luck everyone.

Stayed the same...I can live with this, mind you it makes the rest of the challenge harder now!

STS is better than a gain well done Puggso.

FF great news another 1ib, Do you vary your SF meals ie. shakes and bars? I have my main meal at lunch time as i find you have the rest of the day to burn it off or sometimes i have a big breakfast then SF for the rest of the day depending on what i have planned.

BL 2 dress sizes what a great kick that must have gave you, I'm sure you will be fine on weigh day. Fingers crossed for you.

I've still got a bad ass cold and haven't really stuck to anything appart from my pillow HA HA! So i'll be happy if i stay the same this week xx

Hi everyone
I'm sure my scales must be wrong because they are telling me another 2lbs lost this week despite my bad weekend. That means I made my first stone lost on SF :clap:

FF the jeans I bought were a 16 but I think I will have to take them back because they fall down past my hips as soon as I walk in them. I really don't think it is possible I am a size 14 though.

Not sure how best to suggest speeding up the losses. Mine seem to be the same every week despite how much/little i eat and how much I exercise.

I only eat when I am hungry. If that means I don't have all my allowed snacks in a day then so be it. I don't know what snacks you have but maybe try to eat fruit/carrot/celery as opposed to cakes/choc/crisps etc, ie low fat as well as only 100 calories.

Realistically the more you exercise the more calories you will burn. Cardio workouts tend to burn more calories so running, jogging, cycling, swimming, up stairs, skipping, dancing things like that. I always think 10 minutes is approx 100 calories burnt depending on how fit you are and how intensive it is. Even if you only fit in a 10minute jog around the block it has burnt off one of your snacks.

Apart from that I don't really know! Drink more water and maybe green tea? I think you are doing amazing and always seem to have so much will power. Good luck and well done on your loss!

Puggso stayed the same is better than a gain. Well done!

Thanks everyone, I'm happy enough considering the binge I had on Saturday night.

Will be working hard to make up for it this week though :D

Well done to all you who have lost!

Thanks for all your comments everyone.

I know that I am doing well but I really would like to lose another 22lbs but August (which is when I go wedding dress shopping). I know this is twenty weeks away and should be doable.

For snacks I eat bananas (well half a banana as my daughter eats some), oranges or slimfast pretzels and snack bars so I never eat anything bad. I have a shake for breakfast and a bar for lunch. As for having my tea earlier - I can't do this as I am too hungry at tea time.

Thanks again everyone.

Back