APRIL CHALLANGE

FF Just noticed u only need to lose 2lb for 2 stone thats great.

Hi Louise

I do slimfast all the time and haven't come off it since starting in January (no tell a lie I did have a sandwich on my birthday for lunch, but had a salad for tea).:boohoo::)

well done sattsy xx

so do you have shakes for dinner and tea everyday, i normally have 2 shakes and soup or salad for tea.

Thanks all for the congrats!

FF and Ugg looks like you are both doing so well looking at the tickers!

Louise i try to stick to it at weekends but find it harder but usually

saturday I have sausage egg and a crumpet or muffin for breakfast (well around 10.30-11ish so almost lunch) then a snack if Im hungry then a shake about 1.30-2ish a piece of fruit and either a salad or another shake about 6.30ish for dinner

Sunday I try to stick to a shake for breakfast, a snack (if Im hungry) a shake or main meal for lunch then either a shake (if main meal was at lunch) or salad (with pasta if my main meal)for dinner

I snack a lot on weekends or i drink alcohol which is when it all goes pear shaped!

Thanks satssy, im going to try and stick it this weekend, i come off it every weekend
at the moment. got to try and lose more before my holiday in june

so do you have shakes for dinner and tea everyday, i normally have 2 shakes and soup or salad for tea.

I have a shake for breakfast and a meal bar for lunch and then have my main meal in the evening. I don't swop it around i.e have my meal earlier as I am too hungry in the evening.

thanks ff, maybe il try the bars getting fed up of the shakes

Hey louise.
I normally have a day off on weigh day, That way i feel like i have something to look forward to. On that day i eat what i like loads of choc normally.

It can get quite boring just on the shakes so def get some bars in, I always flit between the two.
Good luck it'll be interesting to see if it makes any difference.

xx

Well done everyone who has lost this week. Looks like the April Challenge is going well so far.

I also don't come off SF. Keep at it everyday but then if I do have a slip up I try not to worry too much because I know I have been good.

My friend has now joined me on SF. She has seen how well it has been working for me so shes on it too now! She only has about half a stone to lose so I don't think she'll be on it for long. Its nice having someone having shakes with me.

BL x

Thanks ugg, i really feel ive put weight on this week, got to get my head back in it.

Does anyone know if sf is stil buy one get one free

Louise

Very well done on all your losses everyone :D

Don't know what's up with me, I've stayed the same AGAIN! :sigh:

I think because I'm so near goal I think the odd cheat won't matter too much - obviously it does :eek:

I will try and do it 100% this week, no excuses!

Keep up the good work everyone

Hi dawnyblue. It is better than a gain. That is what I always think when I stay the same. You have done so well to lose 40lb. The last 6lb might take time but you will do it.

Hi dawnyblue, as FF says STS is better than a gain. Keep at it 100% this week and I'm sure you will have a loss. Maybe try to increase exercise to get yourself off your plateau.
Good luck

Dawnyblue: Have you kept a log of your measurements? On the weeks that you stay the same weight, you will find that your measurements have dropped. Our skin needs time to catch up with out weight loss, else we'd have to gather up the slack and tie it in a knot on top of our heads:D
Best of luck for the next weigh in.

Good luck with weigh in today Louise and good luck to anyone else who also weighs in on a Friday.

Thanks FF, havent had a bad week but wasnt to good the weekend.

I feel like i have put on this week, im staying on it the weekends now 2, i usually come off it.

Louise

Fingers crossed for you over here in the bookcase Louise.

Good luck louise xx

thanks ugg and bookworm will let u all know when i get back from lunch

Back