APRIL CHALLANGE

Don't worry about staying the same Louise. You thought you had put on! As you said you are going to continue slimfast over the weekend so look out for the big lose next week.

Thanks ff, your putting prssure on me now haha. How do you think i could lose by june

NOT AT ALL!!!!!!!!!! :whip:

I am not sure but if you were to lose 2lb a week you could lose 14lb by the end of May. If you lose a 1lb a week you will lose 7lb by the end of May. You will get there I am sure.

I still want to lose another 22lbs (i know my ticker doesn't say that but that is my first goal (which is 11st)). I want to get to 10st 7lb by August when I start wedding dress shopping. I can't get any lower than that as I am quite big built and I start to look anorexic when I get under 10st 7lbs - I was 10st 2lbs when I first met by H2B.

Good luck hon, you'll do fine.

Take care and good luck at the weekend.

Thanks everyone for your words of support and encouragement, I know I'll get something off this week.

Bookworm, I was measured 4 weeks ago when I started using the Toning Tables and I'm due to get measured again next week so hopefully even though nothing's come off this last month then my measurements might show otherwise, which would be really good. To be honest i'm more bothered about my body shape now than my actual weight now, atlhough saying that I STILL keep jumping on the scales every morning :eek:

Louise, I usually 'come off' my diet at the weekend too, or rather add in things I shouldn't, but this weekend I'm promising myself I'll stick it out the whole weekend, good luck!

Louise like FF said you'd thought you'd gained be happy with STS.
Good luck over the weekend and any time you feel weak log onto here theres always someone around. xx

Well, it wasn't as bad as it could have been was it eh?
Now, my weigh in day is Sunday morning. After an 8lb loss on week one, I can hardly expect much this week, so may need some cuddles:sigh:

Good luck to everyone who is going to try to stick to the diet over the weekend. I find it more difficult because there are more people around and more temptations.
Bookworm don't worry about a small loss. Sometimes your body needs the chance to catch up with the changes being made. I guess that is why sometimes people STS but the inches come off, the skin is toning and shrinking. STS and losses whether inches or pounds are all positive and a step in the right direction. Well done to everyone, you all keep me motivated! :D

Wow - it seems like everyone is doing so well this month. I've had a really bad week as far as sticking to the diet goes - my little sister came home from Dublin for the week meaning family dinners etc went into overdrive! I've managed to shift another pound - somehow! To be honest I wasn't expecting a loss at all. I haven't done nearly as well on drinking all the water too. Still, I'm back on the diet with a vengance and am hoping to do better next week.
I've also started an aquafit class with a couple of friends so hopefully that will help too.
Well done everyone else - seeing how you are getting on really helps with the motivation!

Hey Serum! Get a pound of butter, or something like that, out of the fridge and see how big it looks. Should give you heart! Another eye opener is to weight a pound of water, it looks far more than you would imagine

That's such a good idea BW! I had an unopened 1ib bag of sugar in the cupboard and picked it up. After a couple of minutes you realise how heavy a pound actually is. It's amazing when you think about the fact that you were carrying that around with you all the time and didn't even notice. Somehow it makes it seem a bit more real when you see that pound of water/butter/suger etc in front of you.
Thanks for all the support too - everyone here seems so lovely and seeing how well you're all doing is great!
x

Going to WI tomorrow instead of Monday (reason explained in my diary, don't think I will be in on Monday morning) so will let you all know how I faired using the same calories but taking out the shakes and replacing them with food.

3lbs off for me this week... well pleased.

Congratulations on your three pound off Bookworm. YOU must be very please. Looking forward to hearing how you did Puggso. Weigh in for me tomorrow.

Take care

I have dropped 3lb under my "same calories as with shakes, only without shakes idea".

So I think I will keep this going for a wee while and see how it works out for me.

But I must stress, if you feel your shakes etc are working for you and you are losing...don't copy me. I only done it to get out the rut I felt I was slipping into.

Good luck to everyone!

Congratulations on your weight loss puggso and bookworm xx

well done puggso and bookworm! Good luck everyone who has weigh-ins tomorrow.!

Morning everyone. I've lost 2lb this week - finally out of the 1lb rut!! I've also reached my mini goal - am now under 12 stone. YIPPEE!!!

Good luck to everyone.

Well done FF thats great. I'm so pleased you managed to get out of your 1lb rut.

I lost 3lb this week so out of my 2lb rut.

Good luck to everyone this week

BL x

Back