APRIL CHALLANGE

Don't worry about staying the same UGG. I stayed the same one week and the next week I lost 4lbs. Maybe it is just our bodies sorting themselves out.:confused:

Thanks guys.
BL I know what you mean around that time of the month, which it has been. I'm off to walk the dog and then swimming this morning.

I've hit that wall where you are so near your goal but you have to work triple time to reach it. I'll get there!

thanks again xx

Hi Ugg
I'm sure when your hormones sort themselves out this week you'll have a great loss. It must just be water retention. Theres no way you can be doing the plan right and burning all those calories to then STS. Fingers crossed for that great loss next week!!!
x

Only lost the pound i put on last week

Well done louise xx

Had my weigh in today because we are away tomorrow. I've only lost a pound but listen... Drum roll... Taraa... My loss for April is a whole stone. Over the moon, even with the broken anke. Here's to May. BRING IT ON

WOW BOOKWORM that's great. Hope you're feeling better. When do you get your cast off?

Thats great stuff bookworm, congratulations xx

Well done Bookworm :bliss:

I have been with my gran again this week and the diet has gone out the window. I took meal bars but my routine went out the window and I snacked far too much and missed the gym. Will post what the scales say tomorrow but I'm preparing for the worst hehe!

Good luck this week everyone.
BL x

Hey BL remember what happened last week! You think your being bad, but to your body it might not be as bad as you were before you started SF (doe's that make sense) So you may sts or have a loss.

I have to admit I've not been great after my weigh in last week... I'll be happy with a sts to be honest.
Arrrrrrgh I need to get my head in that motivated place again and nothing seems to be working.
I've got a special dress to fit into in two months 1 week but even the thought of that isn't helping.
Sorry to harp on just need to get it out of my system...
New day tomorrow, Good luck with weigh in BL-FF xx

Forgot to add BL I hope your gran is feeling better xx

Hi Ugg,
Get it all out! I know just what you mean. I feel like I'm starting to lose my motivation and I can't get back on track.
I find it really hard to stick to the plan when I'm not at home and especially around my family. Practically everyone is overweight or obese, even the children. No-one really seems to understand why I want/need to lose weight and almost bully me into eating sausage rolls/bacon butties/chocolate etc. I think I'm going to be away looking after my gran again this week and I can't keep falling off the plan because of other people. You all keep me motivated and I can cope easier when I can come on here.
New week tomorrow and I will NOT fall off the plan this week! That is a little mini challenge and hopefully I'll get my motivation back.
Rant over and I hope everyone is doing better than myself and Ugg.
BL x

Morning everyone - well have lost a pound this week. A pound is a pound and all that but was hoping for more. I am going to reduce my calories/snacks next week to see if that makes a difference and I'm also going to drink green tea (which doesn't taste as bad as it sounds).:party0016:

I hope your gran is feeling better BL. Don't worry too much about your diet at a time like this, in any event (sorry lawyer's speak - lol), you lost 3lbs last week so hay you have slashed your April challange!! :eek:

Take care and good luck with your weigh in.

UGG - I am sure you will be fine - it is hard to stay motivated. I have been on this diet for four months now and sometimes I just think why can't I have whatever I want for tea etc but that won't help me get into the size I want and the weight I want so I plod on. :whacky068:

Take care everyone. Speak soon.

FF

Hi everyone
I also lost a pound this week. I am totally chuffed. This week I am going to stick to the diet 100% and hope for a better loss next week. I'm going to try to reduce the snacks I have as well. At the minute I am addicted to jelly. You can get pots of ready made jelly that is reduced sugar and they are only about 3-5cals per pot! :D

Well done FF. Every pound off is a step in the right direction.
Good luck everyone this week
BL x

:talk017:Congrats on your pound FF and achieving your april challenge.

BL you are doing fantastically 22ibs is amazing in the 8 weeks. I don't understand why family members find it hard to help when your trying so hard, I went to my mums for sunday lunch and asked her not to pile up the plate. If it isn't there i wont eat it! What did she do - I could have fit it on two dinner plates. Head brick wall! :banghead:(I don't mean to sound ungrateful)

So this site is great as we can sound off and realise others are going through the same thing.
We can do this and show those family members we are stronger then they think.
I don't hold out alot of hope for tomorrow but I feel like it's time for me to stop kidding myself and shift these last few pounds.... :superwoman:

Have a great day everyone xx

Ugg your mum sounds just like my family. All I get told is that I'm not eating enough, I must be starving etc etc. I tried explaining until I'm blue in the face that I'm actually getting more than enough calories and plenty of nutrients and that unlike them I am only eating when I am hungry. They get to lunch time and eat even if they aren't hungry. I just can't do that. I only eat when my body tells me it needs food. They think I'm a bit barmy but I'll show them in the end :)

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow Ugg x

Congratulations everyone for the losses and a big round of applause :clap: to those that have won there April Challenge! After my weekend away eating gelato, nutella, pizza and steak I am not expecting a loss....I did do my slimfast for breakfast but come lunchtime and dinner I couldmnt resist! I also somehow doubt the amount of walking will have combatted all the badness oh well new month new challenge!

Oh well Sattsy easy on, easy off. At least you enjoyed the food and your trip. You don't weigh in for a couple of days so maybe you can be very good and see if that undoes some of the naughtiness hehe! New challenge next month and I'm hoping it will bring new motivation.
BL x

STS again this week, It could have been worse I suppose!

I'm determined to start the may challenge better then I did the april.

Good luck all you SF challengers :party0011:

Back