April Challenge

i lost 2lbs this week. Im now dead on 12 stone 12lbs. x

oh wow!! im not very good on the exercise front tbh!! i just do what i can on the wii and walks at lunch time at work, i weigh in on a monday and so will let you know how i do, let me know when you weigh properly tomorrow! No sneak peaking lol x

Haha, well I weighed in this morning and got 177.4, so that's 1.4lb loss from last week, with no exercise! I am gonna be an exercise fiend this week and hopefully lose around 3lbs :p

Well, I only started two weeks ago, and I've lost 7lbs so far :D. The first week is usually always the biggest loss though, and mostly water etc. I created a weight loss regime for myself - limiting my cal intake by 500 per day (which is -1lb over a week), and burning 500 cals a day doing exercise (another lb), so I never tend to lose less than 2lbs a week, and no more than 3 hopefully or I might get saggy skin(!) :(
My first major goal is to be down to 160lbs by the end of May, and hopefully a size 14 :winner:

xxx

i think thats the best way to lose it and its the way i'm doing it now:) good luck with it!! i'm hoping to get into the 250's but i'll be happy with any loss really once its going the right direction!! :)

Haha, well I weighed in this morning and got 177.4, so that's 1.4lb loss from last week, with no exercise! I am gonna be an exercise fiend this week and hopefully lose around 3lbs :p

Well done on your loss!! That brilliant! I was a bit naughty yesterday so im just praying for a loss!!! lol

xx

Hi guys, can i join in?
I want to lose 8 lbs this month.
I too wasn't great yesterday, and I'm doubtful I'll reach my goal for tomorrow of being 13 st, so I've decided not to stress it and just take each day this week as it comes
I'm supposed to be going to the gym now, but its a bank holiday and getting out of bed is difficult!

I lost 1lb this week! Im going to have to work really hard this week not to gain though as i had a lot of naughty moments over the weekend!!

I walked 2.4 miles to work today at 4mph and will hopefully do it everyday to help give me a bit of a boost :D xx

May I join in? I am hoping to lost 1lb my the end of April. Thats something reasonable to start with I guess. My first weigh day will be 3 May..

1st May I weighed 8 Stone 3. My target of maintaining 8 Stone 11 was note achieved. So May is going to have to be to maintain.

Back