April challenge

you make your own protein shakes , how much do they work out doing them that way

It's about 60p per scoop, then a dribble of syrup - or you could add a dribble of squash - so much cheaper than bought ones. Not as thick but you could add some xantham gum.

Have you ever tried the JUDDD diet ?

I did try it for about a week but went mad on the up days and completely defeated the purpose! :) I need more control.

It's about 60p per scoop, then a dribble of syrup - or you could add a dribble of squash - so much cheaper than bought ones. Not as thick but you could add some xantham gum.

I did try it for about a week but went mad on the up days and completely defeated the purpose! :) I need more control.

yes , you've got to have control on the ups . My friend was doing her on protien shakes , she would do them then put pic on FB wall , looked good . almond one looked good .

:D how is everyone in the diet house today , are they feeling it :) Well Tuesday is almost here for me , results i need .

hi jmc im feeling it lolol good luck for tuesday i can see the scales going down for you xx

hi jmc im feeling it lolol good luck for tuesday i can see the scales going down for you xx
hi chezz weigh in day has changed as I was cheating but picked it back up now , making it Friday .... feel so tired now just want to sleep now .... if you see this gkjnhl;j your know I fell asleep on my laptop lol

I sts this week coz of TOTM :/ got my diet head on for this week though :)

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jmc lol lol well i will meet you here friday with our verdicts lol

toxic girl you are doing great and with the TOTM its going to happen good luck next week xxxxx

Hehe yes i'll meet you here chezz and drum roll Friday lol .... how you getting on ?

so its me jmc and susie we shall all meet here for the wi ;)

Hehe yes i'll meet you here chezz and drum roll Friday lol .... how you getting on ?

hi jmc its going great this week doing well with the food and the walking so far so im hoping for a loss friday fingers crossed hows you ?

susie im here with big hugs((((((((((((hugs)))))) but it could be a loss :D

Lou 4.5lb to go 5.5lb lost
chezz 10lb to 0lbs lost
Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 14lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go

5.5 off :)

3lb lost this week. Not sure why I didn't update last week but lost 4lb last week.

chezz 10lb to 0lbs lost
Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 7lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go

3lb lost this week. Not sure why I didn't update last week but lost 4lb last week.

chezz 10lb to 0lbs lost
Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 7lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go

Well done!! Count it this week if you had a loss last week :) x

chezz 10lb to 0lbs lost
Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 14lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go

5.5 off :)

lou 5.5 well done bloody fab your over the halfway mark xxx

chezz 10lb to 0lbs lost
Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 7lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go
cherry blossom well done with your loss your doing fab xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi guys im going to do my w.i on Saturdays one cause i need to get new battery for mine while out today and it fits in better with me on a Saturday no rushing around so see you all tomorrow good luck pop in later xxx

Back