April challenge

Hello People ... hows everyone doing ? i'm still being good . I just had a horrid shake this morning from my vlcd stuff , ho god took so long to eat it , it was a porridge maple sugar . it was the texture as well as taste , now usaly i know no problems with porridge on cambridge but this is another site . chezz will be waiting for you results Saturday . hows everyone doing ? my weigh day is Monday as i started giving it 100% then . hows everyone feeling for the road ahead ? come on guys lets make this our year !

3lb lost this week. Not sure why I didn't update last week but lost 4lb last week.

Lou 4.5lb to go 5.5lb lost

chezz 10lb to 0lbs lost
Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 7lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go
well done on your 3 loss . how you finding it ?

hi jmc
are you ok now love bless you a bet it was horrid feeling like that
well bought new battery for scales all sorted for the morning now but going to keep saturday for my day wi as im not rushing like a lunatic then lol xxxxxx

hi everyone im here had w.i. 3lbs lost

chezz 7lbs to go 3lbs lost
Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 7lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go

hi everyone im here had w.i. 3lbs lost

Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 7lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go

Wooooo :) 3 lbs is great!! Well done :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks toxic i nearly cried at last the scales are going the right way again xx

thanks toxic i nearly cried at last the scales are going the right way again xx

:) hugs! Same for me. I have had a horrendous few weeks. Feeling refreshed and ready to shift some fat now. I think I needed that break xx

:) yes i feel that im in the right place and right mind now

Woohoo well done Chezz, that's a great loss! :D

I on the other hand am doing terribly, can we fast forward to next month? :D

Lou 1.7lb to go 8.3lb lost
Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 7lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go

I lost 2.8lb this week :)

Lost 3lb this week so 4lb to go. Can't update on my tablet.

Lost 3lb this week so 4lb to go. Can't update on my tablet.

Well done :) I'll try to update. I copy and paste using my iPhone, can you do that on your tab? X

Lou 1.7lb to go 8.3lb lost
Susie 8lbs to go
Jackie 14 to go
Cherry-Blossom 3lb lost 4lb to go
Ellie-15lbs to go

There you go :)

I've just realised there's only 1 weigh in left for me in April so I'd better be on in like a car bonnet this week to beat my challenge :)

toxic girl well done i hope mines going to go the same way tomorrow when i weigh-in fingers crossed like yourself i have only 1 weigh in left next week but i will have to be extra good and then on to the may challenge x

toxic girl well done i hope mines going to go the same way tomorrow when i weigh-in fingers crossed like yourself i have only 1 weigh in left next week but i will have to be extra good and then on to the may challenge x

Good luck :) just try not to eat after tea tonight and I'll bet you get a good loss!

It's good to have a monthly challenge. I'm going to go for 10 lbs each month, 2.5 a week is easy for me :) xx

In may there's 5 weigh days for me so I may go for 12 lb or even a stone! That'd be amazing for me! Would love to get 2 stone of between now and the end of June. X

In may there's 5 weigh days for me so I may go for 12 lb or even a stone! That'd be amazing for me! Would love to get 2 stone of between now and the end of June. X

yes i will do that with you in may a stone wow if i do it it i will be crying i really will xx

yes i will do that with you in may a stone wow if i do it it i will be crying i really will xx

We can do it :) I worked it out as 2.8lb a week. I did that this week and I had McDonald's lol :) so no McDonald's during may, plenty of fresh water and some exercise and it'll fall off us :) xx

Back