April fool .........

flirty40greeneyes

Busy busy busy!!
Happy April Fool's day.

Have you ever played an April fools joke on someone?? Or had it played on you?? I well known for playing pranks on my friends and family - so tell me more!!!!

I once painted Phil's fingernails pink whilst he was asleep ... luckily for him he noticed before he went to work! Another time I used tippex and wrote R(ight) and L(eft) on the bottom of his shoes - when he went into a boardroom and had to kneel on the floor to fix some cables for a slide show he had to face the audience or else they would have seen his R and L!!!

i once put fake blood on my head and pretended i had badly injured myself while stayin at a mates house. she went pure white and almost collapsed when she seen me hee hee

the same mate was at school with me and we were standing close to a handrail talkin to some guys and i hooked her loose schoolbag strap over the edge of the handrail, so when she went to walk away she was stuck. she didnt find it amusing for some reason....

when my wee bro was about 10 i bought him a miniscule easter egg that came in a tiny box, (bout size of a creme egg) i then put it at the bottom of a cardboard box that a widescreen tv came in and covered it over with lots of tissue paper. his eyes near popped out of his head when he seen his 'present'!

umm thats all i can think of at mo, sure theres more!

Did anyone watch gmtv.....pmsl @ the cream that was on Lorraines part of the show......I said to Mark, she is gonna come out like a stick and .......she did. It was so obviously an april fool

Back