April Fools Day Challenge

Stirky7

Believe!
Right, now the valentines day challenge has ended, and well done to those of you that stuck at it, I'm afraid I wasn't good :sigh:, it's on with another challenge!!

So who's with me to shed those pounds by April 1st???? Just copy and paste below and add yourself on, good luck peeps!!!

:silly::silly:April Fools Day Challenge :silly::silly:

Stirky - 14lbs

Good morning Stirky!

My last Valentines weigh in was this morning so my total was 9.5lb so not too far of the 11lb goal!

My April fools day challange will be 9 lb which works out at 1.5lb per week fingeres crossed everyone!

PS Don't be too hard on yourself Starky you are doing really well and its not easy sticking to 500 cal a day when its cold and people insist on eating around you !

Stirky - 14lbs
Nickiboop -9lbs

Oh well done on the valentines day challenge Nicki! Good luck on teh april fools one :)

Hi, can I join in too?! I would like to loose another 7lb which is about 1lb a week.. hopefully achievable! Went a little over the top last week with my b/f coming home, his birthday and Valentines, so have decided not to weigh myself on Monday and try to be extra good this week! I'm glad I'm on an up day today though so I can have a pancake later!

Stirky - 14lbs
Nickiboop -9lbs
Leese - 7lb

Welcome to the challenge Leese, we can do it!! :D

Can I join too? Although im on CD. I would like to get to target by April fools

Stirky - 14lbs
Nickiboop -9lbs
Leese - 7lb
Miss Jelly Tot - 13lbs

Last edited:
Jump aboard Jelly, the more the merrier!! Good luck x

I would like to join please...I am giving JUDDD another go.

Stirky - 14lbs
Nickiboop -9lbs
Leese - 7lb
Miss Jelly Tot - 13lbs
Mini - 14lbs

Welcome Mini, good luck with juddding again :)

Woo-hoo well done Mini!!!!

Thanks Stirky7, I am pretty pleased but feel it is early days, so I won't get carried away with too much excitement.

Well done mini thats great.

Stirky - 14lbs
Nickiboop -9lbs
Leese - 7lb
Miss Jelly Tot - 13lbs - Lost 4 - 9lbs to go
Mini - 14lbs - Lost 5 - 9lbs to go

Last edited:
Thank you for updating the challenge and well done on your weight loss:happy096:

Haven't made a very good start to this challenge.. gained 2lb in the first week! I knew I'd find it hard to stick to the down days whilst my boyfriend was home.. but he went back out to sea today so I'm back on it! Hopefully will have a loss to report next week!

Stirky - 14lbs
Nickiboop -9lbs

Leese - 7lb - gained 2lbs :(
Shep - 7lbs

Welcome Shep and good luck Leese! I've lost 2lbs so far tho haven't been doing great, must start with the gym again big time!!

Stirky - 14lbs - 2lbs lost - 12lbs to go
Nickiboop -9lbs
Leese - 7lb - gained 2lbs :(
Shep - 7lbs

Hi everyone!

Also not doin so well and put on 2.5lb at the first weigh in, own fault and it included copious amounts of wine! I think I am currently back to square 1 (official wi is Tuesday) so 9lb will be a bit of a stretch

so might re-aim for 6? TBH just want to be in the 11's over the last 3 weeks I went from 12 0.5lb - 12 3lb - 12 1lb All I really want is 11 13lb! been in the 12's for a year now

anyway off to the gym at 7.30 am to do a 30 min run! good luck peeps

Back