April Fools Day Challenge

Certainly Nickiboop, changed it for you. Yes best to change your goal to something you know you feel good aiming for, you may even lose more than that which would feel fab. Hope you had fun at the gym, good luck with it all xx

:silly::silly:April Fools Day Challenge :silly::silly:

Stirky - 14lbs - 2lbs lost - 12lbs to go
Nickiboop - 6lbs
Leese - 7lb - gained 2lbs :(
Miss Jelly Tot - 13lbs - Lost 4 - 9lbs to go
Mini - 14lbs - Lost 5 - 9lbs to go
Shep - 7lbs

Happy to say I've lost those 2lbs again, so I'm back to square one! Don't think I'm going to reach my target but will just try my best :) Hope everyone else is doing well!

Nickiboop - 6lbs
Leese - 7lb - gained 2lbs, lost 2lb!
Shep - 7lbs

Happy to say I've lost those 2lbs again, so I'm back to square one! Don't think I'm going to reach my target but will just try my best
Yay well done :D
Im at a stand still at the mo and cant seem to get motivated on any diet :cry:Lipo, tummy tuck, face lift and botox may help lol

Yay well done :D
Im at a stand still at the mo and cant seem to get motivated on any diet :cry:Lipo, tummy tuck, face lift and botox may help lol

I had a look round the shops today, and there's nothing like sunny weather and pretty spring clothes to make me want to drop the pounds! I'd love to buy a dress in a size 10 (and for it to fit :rolleyes:) this summer hehe! Maybe a bit of window shopping would help get you motivated :)

hi everyone!

Im in the 11s! sooo happy :bliss:
OK its 11 13.5 so only just but I have done it at last! and I am close to a stone this year which makes me even happier. I know I have to stay really focused because we are off to Disney in May and I want to be in some photos.

Leese, well done on getting that increase back off, we all do it sometimes!

Miss JT - imagine yourself tinner sometimes that helps to motivate!

Starky, thanks for reducing my Goal to 6 from 9, I have 5 to go and can do it if I FOCUS! (and don't drink too much)

Nickiboop - 6lbs - 1lb lost 5 to go
Shep - 7lbs

Well i have weighed in and another 3lb gone this week.

Nickiboop - 6lbs
Shep - 7lbs - 3lb gone 4lbs to go

I had a look round the shops today, and there's nothing like sunny weather and pretty spring clothes to make me want to drop the pounds! I'd love to buy a dress in a size 10 (and for it to fit :rolleyes:) this summer hehe! Maybe a bit of window shopping would help get you motivated :)
Thanks, trouble is I have a wardrobe of clothes :cry:I love window shopping though, they look so much nicer in the display lol. I do think they need more curvier mannequins though. Feeling ill over the last few days hasnt helped but I will get there eventually....I hope ;)

Well done Nicki getting into the 11s, feels good being in a new stone bracket. Which Disney are you going to?
Hows everyone else doing?

Well done Shep and Nickiboop, you're both doing so well! And Miss Jelly Tot, yes it's no good if you haven't been feeling well, I think it's best to get yourself well again and then concentrate on the diet! Good luck :)

I haven't been on here for a few days and look how everybody is doing!!! Wow well done girlies!! Great losses :D

Jelly I haven't been feeling well the past couple of weeks either, had a cold thing and just been feeling so tired all the time (and SO cold!) so have been really struggling too!! Oh it's not good when you don't feel well is it? Hopefully we'll both be right back on track soon! Hugs!

Hi, Im off to Florida so its going to be hot !

am working hard at the exercise so I can wear shorts without looking too awful! part of me can't wait and part of me wants it to be further away so I can loose more weight!

my 4 year old is going to love it no matter what weight I am !

Yay lucky you I have been there twice and would love to go back again soon. You will all love it

another 2lbs gone for me this week :)

Nickiboop - 6lbs
Leese - 7lb - gained 2lbs, lost 4lb - 5lbs to go

Woo-hoo well done Leese, that's fab!

I have weighed in and despite a less than good weekend have lost 0.5lb! I was expecting a gain so I am a happy bunny this morning!

Nickiboop - 6lbs - 1.5lbs lost - 4.5 to go

I stayed the same :cry::cry::cry:

Got rid of another pesky pound.. so close to 9st now! :D

Leese - 7lb - gained 2lbs, lost 5lb - 4lbs to go

Oh well done leese. Dont worry Shep I put on! No way am I going to get to my goal in a week but I will keep trying. Hows everyone else doing.

Back