April Goal challenge anyone??

catdog

Amiguette
Hi does anyone want to join me in an april challenge? We can all spur each other on, everyone welcome :)

Just set a goal and i'll add you to first post.

catdog: 17lb goal/16.2lbs lost(-0.8lb to go)WI:friday-DONE AND DUSTED :woohoo:
Trisha: 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Linda (cantakenomore): 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Pjlucy: 14lb goal/16.2lbs lost/WI:tuesday-DONE AND DUSTED:woohoo:
Weasey: 8lb goal/8lbs lostWI:thursday-DONE AND DUSTED :woohoo:
Loopeylou: 14lb goal/15lbs lost/WI:wednesday-​DONE AND DUSTED :woohoo:
Biggusburdus: 12lb goal/9lbs lost(-3lb to go)WI:saturday-DONE AND DUSTED :woohoo:
Azlan: 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Mhara: 14lb goal/5lbs lost(9lbs to goal)WI:saturday
Abigailsweetie: 21lb/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Pinkfizzles: 18lb/10.6lbs lost(-7.4lb to go)WI:monday
Weelena1: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:
monday
Stormywave: 18lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:monday
Pippin27: 15lb goal/-15lbs lost/WI:saturday-​DONE AND DUSTED :woohoo:
Bb12: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:friday
Luv2bslim: 14lb goal/11.7.5lbs lostWI:saturday-DONE AND DUSTED :woohoo:
EvieT: 12lb goal/3lbs lost(-9lb to go)WI:sunday
Dreamangel: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Iwonka: 22lb goal/0lbs lost
Stef2009: 11lb goal/7lb lost(-4lb to go)WI:wednesday-DONE AND DUSTED :woohoo:
Deezer: 14lb goal/0lbs lost
Phoenixx: 15lb goal/11lbs lost(-4lbs to go)WI:sunday
Phoenyx: 18lb goal/10lbs lost(-8lb to goal)WI:sunday
Sarahfscott: 7lb goal/0lbs lost/WI;
Lilo: 8lb goal/ 1lbs lost(-7lb to go)WI:
saturday
Blue_faerie: 14lb goal/5lbs lost(-9lb to go)/WI:wednesday
Jaz6: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:monday
Pinklady1911: 10lbs goal/0lbs lost/WI:Friday
Spanglymum: 25lb goal/15lbs lost(-10lb to go)Wi:tuesday
Lots2lose36: 12lbs goal/0lbs lost/WI:sunday
Rodthebass: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:
Curvy_em: 21lb goal/12lbs lost(-9lbs to go)WI: monday
Michellewild: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:saturday
Lindsay988: 14lb goal/ 7lbs lost(-7lbs to go)WI:wednesday
Loopylorns: 10lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Bridie: 6.5lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Knickers: 8lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Sweatpea: 14lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:sunday
Yummum2be: 14lb goal/0lbs lost/WI:thursday
Nikola: 18lb goal/ 0lbs lost/WI:tuesday
Welshtigger: 14lb goal/ 19.5lbs lost/WI:friday-DONE AND DUSTED:woohoo:
tsweety81: 7lb goal/ 3lbs lost(-4lb to go)/WI:saturday

Last edited:
I'll join in please - not starting until 5/4/12 though

catdog: 17lb goal/0lb lost
Trisha 14lbs - 0 lbs lost

I'll join in please - not starting until 5/4/12 though

welcome to the group Trish, ive added you to the first post :)

Catdog xx

Easiest thing if you want added is to cut and paste the list then add yourself :)

14 lbs for me hopefully.

Pjlucy 14lbs goal/ 0lbs
Linda 14lbs - 0 lbs lost

Last edited:
Easiest thing if you want added is to cut and paste the list then add yourself :)

Hi hun, thanks for the help but i'm adding everyone to first page as/when they comejust so everyone is in same place and it's easy for me to update peoples losses along the way.

Catdog xx

Lucy and Linda you have both been added :D

Looks like i'm the most optimistic/delusional one so far lol.

Catdog xx

catdog said:
Hi hun, thanks for the help but i'm adding everyone to first page as/when they comejust so everyone is in same place and it's easy for me to update peoples losses along the way.

Catdog xx

If that's how you want to do it but it's a lot of work believe me lol. Cutting and pasting just let's everyone update their losses as the month goes on If you have a look at challenge threads they end up huge so people tend to be able to like to see at a glance what's happening rather than go back to the first lol. Plus if you're not around for a bit the challenge is likely to die off which is unfair. Just going by previous experience of these things :)

If that's how you want to do it but it's a lot of work believe me lol. Cutting and pasting just let's everyone update their losses as the month goes on If you have a look at challenge threads they end up huge so people tend to be able to like to see at a glance what's happening rather than go back to the first lol. Plus if you're not around for a bit the challenge is likely to die off which is unfair. Just going by previous experience of these things :)

I appreciate that, but i'm not going anywhere :) I don't mind adding people as they come, im hoping for this to be a support thread, not just updating losses.

Catdog xx

Hmmm - I keep failing at challenges so I'm going to be pessimistic and say 8 lbs - then hopefully I'll smash it!

Hmmm - I keep failing at challenges so I'm going to be pessimistic and say 8 lbs - then hopefully I'll smash it!

Yay another one aded to group :D

I'm sure you will more than smas it hun! How long have you been on s&s for? any meal pack hell yeahs and hell no's?

Ive had chilli wrapped in lettuce, i give it 20 out of 10 lol, mac and cheese a 7 or 8, best with broccolli cos of al the sauce! and just had the mushroom pasta it werent great, give it 2/10 and thats generous!

Hope everyone who is already on plan/has just started is doing well?

Catdog xx

I've been on a VLCD since the end of July and using SnS packs for around 4 months. I love the original chill and spag bol, lemon bar and oatmeal. The tomato soup is the work of the devil...

lol yeah i gathered noone liked it from what ive read on here ha. I was on cdiet previously and couldnt stand the soups tbh so coming on this with actual meals has been godsend! Ive not bothered ordering any soup or porridge although didnt mind the porridge on cd but from having the meals today, im gonna stick with them. So excited to try more tomorrow haha.

Catdog xx

Welcome Loopylou,

Congrats on your first weeks loss, such an inspiration!

Catdog xx

Put me down for 12lbs, bit of a woose I know, but dieting has never been good to me! I am always a slower loss than everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Welcome to the group hun, im sure you will hit your 12lb goal, we all just need to stick together and spur each other on :)

Catdog xx

Back