April Post Natal Weight Loss Challenge

Well I lost 2lb this week wi was a couple of days early and I've still lost more than doing ss some weeks! Gutted cos it looks like my weekend away has gone tits up with this volcanic ash thing! Jane if you find it dificult you could just count points at home, but I'm sure at the min WW are giving you free registration and your first meeting free so you could join a meeting get all the info and just do it from home and not go back to the meeting :D

Purple Hugs - 2lb - 2lb to go!
Oisin - 12lb ~ 4lb to go!
Lisa Marie - 9lb ~ 6lb to go!
xx.kirsty.xx (-9lb) 5lb to go!
Mrs Danny Dyer 7lb ~ 7lb to go

Purple Hugs - 2lb - 2lb to go!
Oisin - 12lb ~ Target!!!! Woo Hoo

At last I can report a loss!! wooohoo! lol

Purple Hugs - 2lb - 1lb lost - 1lb to go.
Oisin - 12lb ~ Target!!!! Woo Hoo

Keep up the great work - Kirsty you can do it! :D getting back on track is hard sometimes but I'm sure you can manage it! :D

Oisin well done getting to target! lol clever girl! how much are you adding to your target?

Thanks hun x

Might add another 4lb to it

Purple Hugs - 2lb - 1lb lost - 1lb to go.
Oisin - 12lb ~ Target!!!! Woo Hoo Trying for another 4lb

I know the feeling kirsty ((Hugs)) hope you get back on track and make up for lost time.

Am still on track for me.. half lb down today but won't count that till it's a full 1lb! lol it thought about it so hopefully that'll be tomorrow.

Purple Hugs - 2lb lost - Made it! - trying for 1 more lb. :)
Oisin - 12lb ~ Target!!!! Woo Hoo Trying for another 4lb
xx.kirsty.xx (-11.5lb) 2.5lb to go!

Well done Jane! My WI is this morning not hopeful think it might be a STS this week, haven't really stuck to the plan this week will try harder next week promise!

Thanks Lisa am pleased as have really struggled to get into the 14 stone bracket and am there now. Just! lol

STS isn't a bad thing now and then to give your body a break and shows you haven't been all out bad. lol
Hope you get a pleasant suprise but if not thne you're on for a loss next week!

Well I gained half a pound! It's my own fault was supposed to be away on my girlie weekend last week but because of the volcanic ash it got cancelled, felt sorry for myself and had a bad week! Here's to a big loss next week. We are having Grace christened next Sunday so that'll be another day off lol. I will get there, it's just gonna take longer than I thought!

You're still down in weight lisa and that's all that matters! Enjoy Grace's christening and relax for that day. You deserve it ((hugs))

gutted

week 1 sw : 14.05lb
week 2 sw : 14.3/4lb - GUTTED !!!!
i know im 19 weeks pg, but surely should have made a loss in 1st week - have optimised for 5 days, with 2 flexi days (which although i pointed at 50 sins, calorie wise were not that bad at all)
now at a loss as to what to do, i felt so proud of myself sticking with it, to have only PUT ON

woops .. have just noticed this is a post natal challange, just ignore me!

Last edited:
lol good luck Lebody! You are welcome to pop in and natter weight - just not join the challenge if pregnant not really the right thread for that as some are losing big numbers and it'll make you feel bad ((hugs)).
Congrats on your pregnancy and wishing you a great pregnancy - p.s. only gaining small numbers is bound to happen in pregnancy with you trying not to gain too much. You are adding water, extra blood, baby of course etc.. by your stage I'd already gained a stone maybe more! So you are doing FAB! There is a thread somewhere on here about what you should be gaining roughly in pregnancy as you can't help but gain it.

Morning Girls

How are we all?

Well i have beat both targets for this month

Purple Hugs - 2lb lost - Made it! - trying for 1 more lb. :)
Oisin - 12lb ~ Target!!!! Woo Hoo Trying for another 4lb Completed!!!

I'm gonna have a break on Friday as its DD's 4th birthday and then again on sunday where she is having a party at her grandparents, Hopefully i wont gain too much lol

M x

well done! you must be over the moon! lol I know I would be. :)

Am edging on another half lb off so hoping to top another lb before end of month. Am being good - at last - so that's the main thing! lol

thank you

thank you purple hugs for your encouraging words ..

i guess as i usually lose between 5-7lbs in my first week with sw when not pg (have joined and rejoined enough times, lol) just thought id lose at least 1-2lbs despite being pg - im 20 weeks on friday, perhaps its just a growth spurt .. anyway, my little blip has spurred me on to really stick to it this week!

i notice you have 2 older children, can i ask what its like having a 10 yr age gap between your eldest and youngest children? my daughter is 10, 11 in may and although she is really excited at the moment im a little worried how she will adjust when we have an extra little person in the house - she's not at all spoilt, but i cant help thinking she will find it hard after having been the only child for 10 yrs!

1 day at a time with healthy eating and I'm sure you'll do well. ((hugs))

how wonderful for your daughter! My girl is now 11 (a couple of weeks ago) and LOVES her baby sister!! She's really hands on and picks her up, carrys her round, plays with her etc. We read the email updates on pregnancy and babys development weekly while I was pregnant and she loved them. She was asking questions as her science book at school showed a feotus then a full grown baby in womb but nothing in between. :) So she enjoyed reading about things each week and marvelled at the development - was lovely for me to read too! lol She came to the scans (I had 4, she was at 3 of them), along with my middle daughter who is 5. They both loved them but 5 year old thought she was going to see a 'real' baby on tv! lol
When Catrin was born I encouraged both girls to have cuddles with her on the sofa, and Erin kind of went from there, she'd shift her a little (cushion under her arm for support at first) and then before I knew it she had full control! lol Honestly as soon as Catrin could hold her head up Erin seemed more confident etc. Now if we come home and catrin is in her car seat awake, she asks if she can get her out etc. Catrin needless to say loves the attention and her sisters. So I really hope that your daughter shares your pregnancy and the wonders of your little one when it arrives. ((hugs)) a very positive time and I do think age is a great thing for your daughter.

Well.. back to my weight.. scale moved again so am over the moon! :D That's 14lb gone since I weighed in January. :) and i'm now 2lb into the 14st range so am happy to be getting down a bit.. lol lots more to go but hey-ho!

Purple Hugs - 2lb target - 3lb lost - Dare I try for 1 more lb? lol I'm going to!
Oisin - 12lb ~ Target!!!! Woo Hoo Trying for another 4lb Completed!!!

Back