April's diary

april

Although this may not be the best week of the year for it, I think I need to start a diary to keep me motivated. I don't expect to be losing any more weight until after Christmas and New Year, but if I can stay the same weight (or at least within 2lb of where I am) I'll be happy.

I've put on a stone since June, which is a huge amount! That's 2lb a month. My clothes still fit, but some of my trousers are pretty tight, so it's time to do something about it before I end up having to buy new clothes just so that I have some that fit! :(

My theory is if you can get past Christmas with no major disasters you can get past anything!

Good luck :)

Well, two months later and here I am, not a lot lighter, but a little. Slowly and surely. I'm trying to eat 1500-1700 calories per day and exercise every weekday. So far it's going well, although it wouldn't hurt me to drink more water and get more sleep. Those are the two things I want to improve this month.

I drank 3 pints of water yesterday and ate less than 1500 calories, so I'm feeling pleased with myself. I also went to a yoga class and managed six and a half hours of sleep. I want to drink 4 pints today and get at least seven hours of sleep.

Back