Aprils food diary! First 6 days x

Hi you,

I was deffo going to the loo a lot more in my first 2 weeks but this has settled down now and pretty much returned to normal.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about being pregnant :eek: as weeing a lot is common - but maybe you should do a test??

Please don't be disheartened about only losing 0.5lbs - take a look at some signature blocks - some very successful slimmers lose between this and 1.5lbs every week and before you know it you'll be at target :)

Instead of putting your questions on your diary why don't you put them on the general chat? You might get more responses. Going to class isn't for me, my friend goes and I can't see that she gets anything out of it to be honest - I get more info from here :read:

Food diary for the day is looking good ;) Have a lovely day x

Ali
x

HELP!!! .... I've been thinking......(hard, I know(!)) but I've always hated being weighed on an evening as I don't feel you get an accurate enough weight loss after eating food all day (ESP carbs etc on green day).

There are no groups in my area that weigh on a morning though. So, do u think I could just stop going to group and weigh myself at home?!
Going to group does help with motivation but I'm wondering if I could stop group WI and then use this forum as my main motivation and help? What does everyone feel?

I can't afford to WI really but don't want my leader to b cross!! I feel SW is a more expensive diet than Ww for example as it's better quality food but I'm really struggling to buy food right now let alone pay to weigh!

Has anyone done this?? And what do u think?!

X

week 1: -0.5lbs ... :'(

hiyaa!
have u got a local boots store near you?
i weigh in there, cos there scales tells u your height, bmi and weight.. its like 50p and it prints u a little slip with all your info on it, i find there a good way of keeping track x

vixta1 said:
hiyaa!
have u got a local boots store near you?
i weigh in there, cos there scales tells u your height, bmi and weight.. its like 50p and it prints u a little slip with all your info on it, i find there a good way of keeping track x

Ooo that's a fab idea thanks chick. I feel kinda guilty cos my consultant is great. She calls n texts few times a week to make sure everythings ok....just hate the night weigh INS xxx

id be the same, i hate weighin my self in the night, i like to weigh in the mornin b4 iv had any food or drink, soi dont feel bloated or bulky.

i stopped goin to my class aswell cos with work i found it hard to get to class so i weigh on a friday morning in boots then go to work for my breckie b4 i start lol x

vixta1 said:
id be the same, i hate weighin my self in the night, i like to weigh in the mornin b4 iv had any food or drink, soi dont feel bloated or bulky.

i stopped goin to my class aswell cos with work i found it hard to get to class so i weigh on a friday morning in boots then go to work for my breckie b4 i start lol x

I think I will stay at group for 4weeks and then do home weigh INS, I WI on Monday eve n would rather WI on a thurs or friday so if I have to use lots of my syn allowance on weekend it doesn't mess things up....xx

Ali* said:
Hi you,

I was deffo going to the loo a lot more in my first 2 weeks but this has settled down now and pretty much returned to normal.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about being pregnant :eek: as weeing a lot is common - but maybe you should do a test??

Please don't be disheartened about only losing 0.5lbs - take a look at some signature blocks - some very successful slimmers lose between this and 1.5lbs every week and before you know it you'll be at target :)

Instead of putting your questions on your diary why don't you put them on the general chat? You might get more responses. Going to class isn't for me, my friend goes and I can't see that she gets anything out of it to be honest - I get more info from here :read:

Food diary for the day is looking good ;) Have a lovely day x

Ali
x

Hi chick.

I have decided I'm gonna stay at group for 3 more weeks and then im gonna change n WI once a week on a MORNING :D and go from there. I WI this morning, same clothes same scales and floor etc, and was 11st 5 and this eve back up to 11st 11lbs :eek: which is what I WI at on Monday!! Omg lol this is why I feel I'm not gonna get an accurate loss after WI on an eve when I've stuffed my face all day (albeit SW plan food).

Hope your day went well. Having tea in a mo...starving!!!xxx

I think you have got yourself a plan! After a month worth of class you'll have lots of info under your belt and you can join me in a Thursday morning WI :scale:

Just think, your first WI will show an amazing loss, lol.

How's yr little one? Feeling better I hope x

Had a lovely tea - roast veg, tomato & garlic sauce, 2 slices of bacon and a small portion of pasta - yummy :eating:

I feel stuffed but hopefully it will wear off before my big WI tomorrow - wish me luck ;)

Ali* said:
I think you have got yourself a plan! After a month worth of class you'll have lots of info under your belt and you can join me in a Thursday morning WI :scale:

Just think, your first WI will show an amazing loss, lol.

How's yr little one? Feeling better I hope x

Had a lovely tea - roast veg, tomato & garlic sauce, 2 slices of bacon and a small portion of pasta - yummy :eating:

I feel stuffed but hopefully it will wear off before my big WI tomorrow - wish me luck ;)

Woooo! Exciting!! Canne wait :)

Little one getting there. V bad ear infection ... Ear drum burst today :'( poor baby!

Oo your tea sounds amazing!! Gonna have to try that one!

Good luck!!! Let me know as soon as

Ciao for now xx

So, Thursday 10 february!
Green day :)

Breakfast: none

Lunch: mugshot and wholemeal roll (HEb) with 28g cheddar (hea), turkey ham (0.5 syn) and pickle (1 syn) and hot chic (2)

Snack: orange

Dinner: EDIT.. (Ali's inspiration :D) pasta with roasted peppers, onions and mushrooms (lots!!) with tinned tomatoes, 2 cloves garlic, chilli. Was AMAZING!! and syn free :) and now I have a portion for lunch tomorrow :)

Eve snack: crunchie (4), hot choc (2)

Syns: 9.5 syns

So tiered today as Summer is still poorly with her ears. OH has taken a days hol today so I Can get to work n he can look after her. But I'm getting I'll lol, soar throat, cough and cold etc!!!

Also thinking of a new business venture ehich is occupying my mind! Hmmm....

Got really pee'd off this morning as some stupid alpha male stole the parking space I was waiting and indicating for!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Why no breakfast?? Naughty naughty :nono:

Where's your other HEB??

Is a fishcake really only 4 syns?

Lol x Lecture over xx

Sorry to hear Summer's still no better and you are feeling poorly x

Grrrrr at the Alpha Male stealing your parking space :girlpower:

Had WI this morning - 1.25lbs off! Woo hoo!!

Hope you have a good day and your symptoms don't develop into the lergy xx

Ali* said:
Why no breakfast?? Naughty naughty :nono:

Where's your other HEB??

Is a fishcake really only 4 syns?

Lol x Lecture over xx

Sorry to hear Summer's still no better and you are feeling poorly x

Grrrrr at the Alpha Male stealing your parking space :girlpower:

Had WI this morning - 1.25lbs off! Woo hoo!!

Hope you have a good day and your symptoms don't develop into the lergy xx

Haha, well I don't really like breakfast. I find I have to force myself to eat it n then I'm starving all day long, even with eating lots of food. So giving it a miss today ;)

Oh yes, well done I forgot!! Ok HEb will be another roll with my tea :)

This man made me do angry today, not a great way to start the day!!!!

Well done hun!!! That's really good :) and u didn't think u were gonna lose either! Yay! What are yourlosses to date? I can't seem to find your diary? Booooo

Xxx

I-will-be-yummy said:
Haha, well I don't really like breakfast. I find I have to force myself to eat it n then I'm starving all day long, even with eating lots of food. So giving it a miss today ;)

Oh yes, well done I forgot!! Ok HEb will be another roll with my tea :)

This man made me do angry today, not a great way to start the day!!!!

Well done hun!!! That's really good :) and u didn't think u were gonna lose either! Yay! What are yourlosses to date? I can't seem to find your diary? Booooo

Xxx

Oh and Ali, the Whitby smoked haddock and spring onion fishcake is 4 syns on green and EE :) xx

Just updated today's diary as food changed slightly! Ali I have fancied your tea all day since u posted do I had it :)

Was lovely !! Yum yum! And saved some syns on not having fishcake so will have some choc tonight!! And got my veg in for the day as there was lots of peppers (all colours) and nice and chunky !!

Heaven!!
Had such a busy day in work but made Lotsa money so grateful the OH took a days hol so I could get into work! But v tiered so can't wait for my hot choc n soak in bath :) xxx

Awww, I feel totally honoured! I'm always rabbiting on in work about what I've cooked and you're the first one to like it enough to copy it ;)

They are probably aware of my many usual disasters in the kitchen :D I'm famous in my house for them!

Glad you enjoyed x I found it really filling and didn't have that much pasta.

The other thing I did last night for the first time was drink lemon & ginger tea - it made a nice change ... but I had to get up at 4.30am for a wee!

Tonight I made a mushroom omelette with some SW chips ... the simplicity of this was lovely! Just what you need sometimes.

Ali* said:
Awww, I feel totally honoured! I'm always rabbiting on in work about what I've cooked and you're the first one to like it enough to copy it ;)

They are probably aware of my many usual disasters in the kitchen :D I'm famous in my house for them!

Glad you enjoyed x I found it really filling and didn't have that much pasta.

The other thing I did last night for the first time was drink lemon & ginger tea - it made a nice change ... but I had to get up at 4.30am for a wee!

Tonight I made a mushroom omelette with some SW chips ... the simplicity of this was lovely! Just what you need sometimes.

It was totally yummy :) and I can't wait to have it again for lunch tomorrow :D

Haha, love it!! U can't have that many disasters surely? Lol
Ooo tea sounds lovely too! I'm gonna try n make a SW quiche this weekend! And buy a new fryingpan so I can cook some yummy omelettes :)

I make the same mistake on an evening...drinking too much on an evening and then waking up in the night ! Grrrr

I've had 9.5 syns today but can still feel my sweet tooth wanting to come out :( nooooooooo

X

SW quiche is lovely. I've made a few - tuna & pepper one was a bit bland by my daughter (Rosie, 13 next week) loved this one, my fave is one with bacon or ham - spring onion gives it a nice kick.

A couple of nights ago instead of making it in a quiche dish I made several mini versions in a muffin tin - these were really cute and the perfect size to take to work.

Unfortunately it is true about my culinary disasters!
... A cake made with salt (when I first got married), I thought it was castor sugar!
... Spanish bolognaise (when I thought I had a jar of spanish chicken but didn't so used a jar of Ragu) - it was NOT good! My son (Ryan, 10) still laughs at this one!

Hubby always laughs at my food presentation - if the saying about eating with your eyes first is correct I'm surprised we are still together!

How are your syns this week? Can you borrow some from yesterday for a little treat?

Ali* said:
SW quiche is lovely. I've made a few - tuna & pepper one was a bit bland by my daughter (Rosie, 13 next week) loved this one, my fave is one with bacon or ham - spring onion gives it a nice kick.

A couple of nights ago instead of making it in a quiche dish I made several mini versions in a muffin tin - these were really cute and the perfect size to take to work.

Unfortunately it is true about my culinary disasters!
... A cake made with salt (when I first got married), I thought it was castor sugar!
... Spanish bolognaise (when I thought I had a jar of spanish chicken but didn't so used a jar of Ragu) - it was NOT good! My son (Ryan, 10) still laughs at this one!

Hubby always laughs at my food presentation - if the saying about eating with your eyes first is correct I'm surprised we are still together!

How are your syns this week? Can you borrow some from yesterday for a little treat?

Ooo def gonna try the bacon one this weekend :)

Lol at the kitchen experiences!! Very funny!! Ice done things like put salt in my tea lol

Sys this week (started again Tuesday) I'm at 28! As trying to do 10 a day :) so quite good! I'm ok now, not craving choc lol.

I've been taking measurements last 3 weeks and am so chuffed have to post. Although confused as to why the scales havent really gone down. Only by 3lbs but here are the measurements....

(inches)

R upper arm: 10.4
Now: 9.5
L upper arm: 10.8
NOW: 9.3
waist: 34.5
Now: 30.5
Hips: 37.2
Now:35
R thigh: 20
Now: 18.5
Bum: 40.5
Now: 38.1
Bust (under) : 30.3
Now: 29.7

:D :D
Xx

**"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"**

I shouldn't laugh but you are funny! How come your left arm was bigger than your right arm? And now it's smaller :8855:

There are some fantastic reductions there - well done! Isn't it funny how the weight isn't showing? That must have given you a boost :)

Also, your measurements now are what I would LIKE to be, lol xx That could be why the weight is a bit slower coming off with you x

Ali* said:
I shouldn't laugh but you are funny! How come your left arm was bigger than your right arm? And now it's smaller :8855:

There are some fantastic reductions there - well done! Isn't it funny how the weight isn't showing? That must have given you a boost :)

Also, your measurements now are what I would LIKE to be, lol xx That could be why the weight is a bit slower coming off with you x

Haha, u numpty. I have no idea!! My friend does it too and she has the same too lol hahaha! Funny!

I'm v pleased tho :) xx

Sooo feeling much slimmer today! Jeans are slightly more roomy :D happy days!!!!!

Ok so food today. Green day:

Breakfast: none

Lunch: leftover roasted veg n pasta ;)

Snack: x5 laughing cow (HEa) and x3 ryvita (HEb) :)
Orange

Dinner: SW chips, beans, x2 brown bread (HEb)

Syns:
1/2 glass Ww wine with diet lemonade - 2 syns ;) very good!!
Hot choc x2: 4 syns
Mayo: 1 syn

Total 7 syns :)

Last edited:
Back