Aprils food diary! First 6 days x

Ok well I had a curry last night...oh dear and boy do I feel fat n bloated today!! I didn't even eat much either. Shan't be doing that in a hurry. Still want to stick to 70 syns this week so now only have 7 a day that I can use. Woopsie. Hope I will be ok. I'm changing WI day to Thursday morning this week :) and stopping group !

Green day

Breakfast:
Melon

Lunch:
Mugshot

Dinner: pasta n sauce with milk (hea) and a bread roll x2 (HEb)

Syns: hot choc

**"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"**

Woo hoo! We can weigh together! :scale:

Are you starting tomorrow or next Thursday?

Nobody's reading my diary :cry:

... Feeling a bit sorry for myself :wave_cry:

Ali* said:
Woo hoo! We can weigh together! :scale:

Are you starting tomorrow or next Thursday?

Nobody's reading my diary :cry:

... Feeling a bit sorry for myself :wave_cry:

Hi Hun! Don't cry lol, no one reads my diary but you :) but I just do it purely to rant and keep track of my food ;)

I'm going to start next Thursday :) give myself a bit more time haha xx

Hi Hun! Don't cry lol, no one reads my diary but you :) but I just do it purely to rant and keep track of my food ;)

I'm going to start next Thursday :) give myself a bit more time haha xx

I read your diary too! Ali i will start reading yours! no one reads mine either! sniff

xx

Thursday 17 feb
Green day

Lunch: x2 rolls (HEb) with laughing cow (heA) and pickle - 1 syn

Dinner:
Pasta n sauce with milk (hea)

Suns: not sure

Lifes awkward ATM. Don't feel like eating anything !

Thursday 17 feb
Green day

Lunch: x2 rolls (HEb) with laughing cow (heA) and pickle - 1 syn

Dinner:
Pasta n sauce with milk (hea)

Suns: not sure

Lifes awkward ATM. Don't feel like eating anything !

I've noticed that with you lately sweetie x Stress city must be putting you off your food :(

As long as you're eating something ... don't worry about not getting the plan exactly right. Tough times x

Ali* said:
I've noticed that with you lately sweetie x Stress city must be putting you off your food :(

As long as you're eating something ... don't worry about not getting the plan exactly right. Tough times x

How was WI? I'm just trying to stick to plan and get healthy extras in even if I'm not eating as much. I've just mad a sweet potato, onion and garlic soup. It's amazing!! So will freeze n live off that for a while too xxx

How was WI? I'm just trying to stick to plan and get healthy extras in even if I'm not eating as much. I've just mad a sweet potato, onion and garlic soup. It's amazing!! So will freeze n live off that for a while too xxx

Hi you :)

This is really weird - I just popped on to see how you are and where you are and my reply to this thread which I wrote yesterday has disappeared!

I said something like your soup sounding delicious and could I have the recipe ... and it's gone :confused: How bizarre!

Hope everything's OK x

Having such a rough time ATM and finding it hard to cope let alone eat! But yday went something like this:

Lunch: orange and mugshot

Dinner: sweet pot soup with x2 bread (HEb)

Snack: x2 bread (syned but don't know how many), turkey ham, pickle and crisps.

Bottle of red wine :(

But I weighed this morning and I'm down 1lb. Was gonna start again today but had a cadburys buscuit at breakfast (3.5 syns).

I'm weighing on Thursdays now.

So let's start today over

Breakfast: biscuit (3.5 syns)

Lunch: pasta n sauce with milk ( hea) and alpine bar (HEb )

Dinner: SW chips, beans, x2 bread (HEb)

Syns: 3.5 plus a possible bottle of wine... :'(
Xxx

Ali* said:
Hi you :)

This is really weird - I just popped on to see how you are and where you are and my reply to this thread which I wrote yesterday has disappeared!

I said something like your soup sounding delicious and could I have the recipe ... and it's gone :confused: How bizarre!

Hope everything's OK x

Hi hun. How strange ! Soup was 4 small sweet potatoes, one large White onion, half clove all boiled with one pint of chicken stock for 40 mins.

Seasoned with salt and pepper then blended. Vwala! X

Ok. Saturday consisted of pasta n sauce....and then 3 bottles of red :(

Sunday was chicken nuggets, and every dish available at my Chinese takeaway :(
Monday (yday) was bottelinos for lunch (pizza n pasta) and tea was cheese burger n chips :(

But I weighed this morning (WI is Thursday) and I've STS :D

I'm back on the diet today hardcore. Im booking a last min holiday for April so have 6 weeks to lose a stone!

Ok, so today is green day

Lunch: x2 bread (HEb) 28g cheese (hea) pickle (1 syn)

Snack: alpen light bar (HEb)

Dinner:
SW chips, mushrooms, egg and beans
Mayo (1 syn)
Ketchup (1.5 syn)

Hot choc x2 - 4 syns

Total syns (7.5)

Life at home has taken a huge u turn. I love my OH despite everything and we are really trying (well he is really trying) to make amends so we'll see how we get on....

Hello again SW!! I've missed u :) xx

Hi April

Your diary gave me goosebumps :-( hope everything turns out ok with OH and hope your little one is feeling better.

Well done for the weight loss so far. I can see its been a very tough week for you.

I started on the 9th Feb, lost 4lbs in first week :D and gained 1.5lbs in second week :confused:

Im doing extra easy, and have stuck to it 110%, making sure i get all my superfree foods in with my meals. I actually feel like im over-eating though!
Thinking about trying red n green days after weds weigh-in (mainly green though coz love my carbs) see how that goes!

Im getting obsessed with weighing myself... had to get my OH to hide the scales last night, lol.

Onwards n Upwards x

PrincessZoe said:
Hi April

Your diary gave me goosebumps :-( hope everything turns out ok with OH and hope your little one is feeling better.

Well done for the weight loss so far. I can see its been a very tough week for you.

I started on the 9th Feb, lost 4lbs in first week :D and gained 1.5lbs in second week :confused:

Im doing extra easy, and have stuck to it 110%, making sure i get all my superfree foods in with my meals. I actually feel like im over-eating though!
Thinking about trying red n green days after weds weigh-in (mainly green though coz love my carbs) see how that goes!

Im getting obsessed with weighing myself... had to get my OH to hide the scales last night, lol.

Onwards n Upwards x

Hi Zoe! Thank you, things are looking up. I've come down to Devon with the little one for a few days. We both need a break!!

Ydays food diary was green day, csnt remember what I had but I know I stuck Yo plan and had 10 syns

Today is green day :)

Lynch: not sure yet, we will prob go to a little tea shop so am aiming for jacket pot with beans and salad...will update!! Was jacket, beans n salad :D

Snack: x5 laughing cow (hea)
Alpen bar x2(HEb)

Dinner: batchelors golden veg rice, jacket pot n sweetcorn

X2 crunchies (8 Syns)
Hot choc -2 syns

Total of 10 syns

Lovely being in Devon. So relaxing...just need to stay off the cream teas!! Eeek!

My WI is supposed to be today but I'm no where near a set of scales! I'm home Sunday do I will WI Monday morning and then again next Thursday xxxxx

Last edited:
You definitely deserve a break by the sound of it! Devon...how lovely!

Had my 3rd weigh-in last night with a 2lb loss :) I have stuck to it religiously this past week though...after my 1.5 gain last week!

Well, enjoy the rest of the week in Devon...keep me posted :)

X

Ooh, Devon sounds lovely ... a well deserved little break for you and Summer x

Had my WI today ... complete with hubby singing the Rocky music! Da da da, da da da, da da da, da da da "Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!" Cheeky bugger! Anyway ... 1 lb off :) If I had been able to use yesterday's WI it would have been 1.75 lb off - never mind.

PrincessZoe said:
You definitely deserve a break by the sound of it! Devon...how lovely!

Had my 3rd weigh-in last night with a 2lb loss :) I have stuck to it religiously this past week though...after my 1.5 gain last week!

Well, enjoy the rest of the week in Devon...keep me posted :)

X

Well done for the loss!! That's brilliant :) I'm going to try n get to a boots today so I can weigh :)
Xx

Ali* said:
Ooh, Devon sounds lovely ... a well deserved little break for you and Summer x

Had my WI today ... complete with hubby singing the Rocky music! Da da da, da da da, da da da, da da da "Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!" Cheeky bugger! Anyway ... 1 lb off :) If I had been able to use yesterday's WI it would have been 1.75 lb off - never mind.

And well done you my lovely!!
I'm do eager to WI I lm going to try today :) xxxx

Ok, so yday was a successful SW day. I even found it hard to get my Syns in so just scoffed two mini crunchies I found!!

I also ate grapes, strawberries and pears yday as snacks but forgot to add it ;)

Lunch: was jacket pot with beans n salad.
Snack: x5 laughing cow (hea), alpen bar (HEb) and x2 bread (HEb)

I will just have to update later as to whether or not I'm on green or EE today. And will also update after WI :) xxx

I'm not sure what to have for dinner. Oh has come to devon tonight to join us for the weekend and as I have a built in babysitter ;) I fancy a meal out and lots of wine? Not sure yet. Gotta keep focused!! Holiday soon. And I bought a new bikini today :D loverly xxxx

Last edited:
Back