Milk (hea)
Banana
Apple

Lunch:
Sweet n sour mug shot
Melon
Yoghurt

Dinner:
Grilled gammon, fried egg in fry light, slimming coleslaw, salad (lettuce,cucumber, peppers, onions) and mushrooms

Syns: sugar -1
Mayo-2
Hot choc -2
Total:5

Weds EE day

Brkfast:
Weetabix (HEb)
Milk (hea)
Yoghurt

Lunch:
Bow pasta with tuna, celery, onions, peppers and SW coleslaw.

Dinner:
SW burgers with SW chips, SW coleslaw and full salad.

Syns:
Bread roll -6
Mayo-3
Total:9

Thursday EE day

Breakfast:
Banana with yoghurt

Lunch:
Cheese sandwich (hea and HEb)
Grapes and apple

Dinner:
Steak with jacket pot, full salad, SW coleslaw

Snack: mugshot and banana

Syns: pickle -1
Hot choc x2 -4

Total:5 syns

Friday green day:

Brkfast:
Melon and grapes

Lunch: x2 mugshots and yoghurt

Snack: x5 laughing cow (hea) and x6 ryvita (HEb x2)

Dinner:
Dried egg noodles stir fried with mushrooms, onions, peppers.

Syns:
Sugar-1
Hot choc-2
Chilli sauce-2
X2 celebration Chocs -4
Total : 9 syns

Friday EE day

Brkfast: x2 toast (HEb) with x2 eggs in fry light

Lunch: mugshot and grapes

Dinner: (out for 3 course meal)
Coconut king prawns (3 prawns) with salad
Shoulder of lamb with mash potato, veg and Rosemary gravy
Apple pie

Syns:
X3 wine - 16 syns (Ww wine)
Apple pie -10 syns (was shared and am guessing)
Butter in mash -3 (again guessing)
6 syns in gravy
Half tuna sandwich on Brown - 6 syns

Total syns: 41

Today! Sunday green day

Brkfast: nothing

Lunch: chicken and mushroom pasta sauce with milk (hea)
X4 dairylea (hea) with x3 ryvita (HEb)

Snack:
X1 dairylea (rest of hea) with x2 brown bread

Dinner:

Dried egg noodles stir fried with mushrooms peppers n onions

Desert: chopped banana with yogurt and frozen grapes :D

Syns: pickle -1
chilli sauce -2
Edit: hot choc - 2

Total: 5 syns

So..... I'm on 73 syns this week so far out of 105 and WI is tomorrow (mon) at 7.30 pm. Pls take a look at my diary and let me know if I've gone wrong anywhere!? I've weighed at home all week and they are saying I've STS :( I've joined SW from Ww so may STS this week but I will be gutted. I've measured myself again and have lost inches since last week but v upset scales haven't budged!

Feeling demotivated Grrrr :( xxxx

Last edited:
ohh nooo u should neva weigh everyday!! once a week u should do it!

i had the same problem this week, was my first week on SW after 2 weeks doin a mega low calorie diet where i lost 8lbs, i weighed this week and i also STS :( bit disheartnin aint it, stick at it tho! sure next week now we will have a good loss! also some1 told me to make sure u drink loads cos u could be retaining water :)
hope this helps a little x

vixta1 said:
ohh nooo u should neva weigh everyday!! once a week u should do it!

i had the same problem this week, was my first week on SW after 2 weeks doin a mega low calorie diet where i lost 8lbs, i weighed this week and i also STS :( bit disheartnin aint it, stick at it tho! sure next week now we will have a good loss! also some1 told me to make sure u drink loads cos u could be retaining water :)
hope this helps a little x

I know, I'm a real nightmare! Addicted to weighing n then get upset! I drink 2 litres of water a day without fail so gonna keep drinking away :)

It's horrid STS. Hopefullin at group tomorrow I will have lost :) x

I froze some grapes earlier today after hearing ppl rave about them. Just tried one and OMG!! yummy!!!

I'm currently cutting up veg for my stir fry tonight. Can't bloody wait!! Starving. God I hate WI on a Monday ... Can't indulge over the weekend lol. Sunday was always a curry night.....onwards and slimwards ;) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so today is weigh day! And I am starving! All I want to do is eat ....typical!! I'm worried about WI so much because my home scales have STS all week. This morning I was 3lbs lighter, but on the evening I go back to the same weight I weighed in at last week (I'm a 7.30pm weigher!)

I feel so nervous, just wish I could get weighed today n not tonight!! :(
So today's food...........

Missed breakfast! (green day)
Brunch:
Wholemeal roll (HEb), 5 light laughing cow (hea) and x3 ryvita (HEb).

Lunch: leftover veg stirfry

Dinner (anticipated):
Eggs, SW chips and beans :)))))

Syns: pickle -2
Sweet chilli sauce - 1

Wish me luck for tonight x

Just wanted to say good luck with your weigh in :cross:

I feel a bit demotivated myself today but then I remind myself that what I'm eating is definitely more healthy than before so the weight WILL COME OFF!!!

Let us know how you get on x

Ali
x

Ali* said:
Just wanted to say good luck with your weigh in :cross:

I feel a bit demotivated myself today but then I remind myself that what I'm eating is definitely more healthy than before so the weight WILL COME OFF!!!

Let us know how you get on x

Ali
x

Thanks Ali. I reckon I'm gonna STS tonight, as I've mentioned 1,000 times already lol but I'm nervous. As long as it's not a gain I suppose? Will update later. Eeeeek!!!xxx

Just back from WI ..... Fun fun fun!

Lost 0.5lbs :'( cry cry cry!!!
Pretty poor for my first week! Gotta stop dwelling otherwise I will stuff my face lol

Tea is SW chips, egg and beans :) xxx

Just back from WI ..... Fun fun fun!

Lost 0.5lbs :'( cry cry cry!!!
Pretty poor for my first week! Gotta stop dwelling otherwise I will stuff my face lol

Tea is SW chips, egg and beans :) xxx

:happy096: Well done! I know you feel carp but a loss is a loss and I expect your body is adjusting to the change from WW.

Did the consultant take a look at your diary? I can't see anything wrong with it to be honest.

What are you finding easiest? Green/Red/EE? I'm settling into the routine now but (and I'm going to sound like you now, lol) I am not expecting a loss this week :sigh:

Ali
x

Ali* said:
:happy096: Well done! I know you feel carp but a loss is a loss and I expect your body is adjusting to the change from WW.

Did the consultant take a look at your diary? I can't see anything wrong with it to be honest.

What are you finding easiest? Green/Red/EE? I'm settling into the routine now but (and I'm going to sound like you now, lol) I am not expecting a loss this week :sigh:

Ali
x

Hi Hun. Your right, a loss is a loss and instead of having a binge tonight I had 3 slices of bread with my tea as a treat :) tomorrows a new day!!

I think sat night didn't help much tbh. Even though I didn't go drastically off plan it was only 2 days away from WI which was prob not the best lol!

Tbh I find green days the best. I find it hard to get my 1/3 superfree after every meal on EE. So gonna do 6 days green this week n c how I get on. How long have you been doing SW? It's great because u can eat lots :) but I feel like my stomach has stretched and not shrunk!
Leader looked at diary n apart from sat night I was spot on. Lets hope next week is a bigger loss and I catch up with myself!

How come your not expecting a loss chick?xxx

week 1: -0.5lbs ... :'(

I'm not expecting a loss as I just don't feel any different this week :confused:

I do like the odd glass of wine and it really is full of syns so I need to look at my lifestyle a bit more closely :(

On Thursday I had 1.5 glasses to celebrate my WI (any excuse), 2 glasses on Friday to celebrate end of the week ;), followed by a night out with the girls on Saturday - curry, vino & vodka! Food wise I've been angelic but because of the vino and the night out I've had 80 syns!

We'll see - I'm still feeling positive and enjoying the plan :)

Ali* said:
I'm not expecting a loss as I just don't feel any different this week :confused:

I do like the odd glass of wine and it really is full of syns so I need to look at my lifestyle a bit more closely :(

On Thursday I had 1.5 glasses to celebrate my WI (any excuse), 2 glasses on Friday to celebrate end of the week ;), followed by a night out with the girls on Saturday - curry, vino & vodka! Food wise I've been angelic but because of the vino and the night out I've had 80 syns!

That's like me lol I love finding an excuse for a treat! Dw Hun I'm sure you will be fine. When is your WI?

I'm gonna try n stick to 70 syns this week n see how that helps. Just gotta find the best number for you I suppose!
Have a fab day xxx

Ok so today is Tuesday :) let's see what today's gonna bring! I'm full of a cold, little one has an ear infection :'( AND I'm @ work! Grrrrr

I'm so skint this next 10 days till I get paid so green days will prob be my best option on a budget?! Gonna have a look online at some budget green recipe ideas! Also figuring green days are gonna be easier when at work (3 days pw) as I find it hard to get my 1/3 superfree at work when on EE. and it's costly as I usually just buy precut fruit etc...

Today shall be green day and syns start from scratch :D

Brkfast: none :/

Lunch: wholemeal roll (HEb) with 2 laughing cow light (part HEa) and pickle (1 syn). Bow pasta with pesto (1.5 )

Snack: x3 ryvita (HEb) and 3 laughing cow light (rest of hea) and mugshot.

Dinner:

SW chips, beans, 28g grated cheddar (HEa). Ketchup (1 syn)

Eve snack: hot choc: 2 syns
Muller light yoghurt x2

Total syns: 5.5 :)

Last edited:
That's like me lol I love finding an excuse for a treat! Dw Hun I'm sure you will be fine. When is your WI?

I'm gonna try n stick to 70 syns this week n see how that helps. Just gotta find the best number for you I suppose!
Have a fab day xxx

WI is on Thursday morning (at home, don't go to class). I'd like to see 'some' movement ... quarter of a lb would do me!

I think I'm gonna join you and try to stick to 70 syns - did you speak to your Consultant about this??

Gotta be worth a try hun ;)

After my 3rd WI on Thursday I'm thinking about doing an online diary like you ... watch this space :)

Have a great day x

Ali
x

Hello!

Just reading through your diary and i feel your pain. I love love love red wine! i have been very good but finding it hard! Just love a nice big glass of vino after a hard day!
Good luck and stay positive! xxx

Ali* said:
WI is on Thursday morning (at home, don't go to class). I'd like to see 'some' movement ... quarter of a lb would do me!

I think I'm gonna join you and try to stick to 70 syns - did you speak to your Consultant about this??

Gotta be worth a try hun ;)

After my 3rd WI on Thursday I'm thinking about doing an online diary like you ... watch this space :)

Have a great day x

Ali
x

Fingers crossed for Thursday :)

Yeah consultant said as long as I have minimum of 5 a day it's fine so gonna allow 10 for odd wine :)

Oo yes do a diary!! Lol

Xx

HELP!!! .... I've been thinking......(hard, I know(!)) but I've always hated being weighed on an evening as I don't feel you get an accurate enough weight loss after eating food all day (ESP carbs etc on green day).

There are no groups in my area that weigh on a morning though. So, do u think I could just stop going to group and weigh myself at home?!
Going to group does help with motivation but I'm wondering if I could stop group WI and then use this forum as my main motivation and help? What does everyone feel?

I can't afford to WI really but don't want my leader to b cross!! I feel SW is a more expensive diet than Ww for example as it's better quality food but I'm really struggling to buy food right now let alone pay to weigh!

Has anyone done this?? And what do u think?!

X

So yday was a successful green day! But this morning I weighed heavier Grrrr must stop weighing myself!!

Has anyone experienced going to the loo more? (wee). Not sure if it's because im eating a lot of pasta and that holds water. But I'm up in the night 4 or 5 times and I'm not drinking anymore than usual? It's strange!

So today is gonn be EE as I'm at home with little one as she is poorly love her.

Breakfast:
Big bowl of melon and kiwi fruit

Lunch: jacket pot with beans and 3 laughing cow (part of hea) and full salad. Sweet chilli sauce (1.5)

Snack: wholemeal roll (HEb) with 50g Bernard matthews turkey ham (0.5 syn), rest of laughing cow (hea) and pickle (1 syn). Melon and grapes.
X1 jumbo caramel snack a jack (2.5)

Dinner:
Gammon steak, jacket potato and full salad. Chilli sauce (1.5)

Eve snack: hot choc (2) treat size crunchie

Total Syns (13)

Was aiming for 10 a day but yday was only 5.5 :)

Plan of having some choc n hot choc tonight :) so will update syns later in the day.

Would really like some feedback on the toilet situ. Only other thing I'm thinking is pregnancy as this is always my first sign, BUT I'm on the implant, however after recent news I'm not sure this matters due to increase in pregnancy rates!

Thanks guys xx

Last edited:
Back