Aprils Weightloss Goals

Anyone gonna join me this month?

I`m going to be cautious and go for 4lbs this month :)

Good Luck everyone!! :D

Xxx

I'll join you :)
Last Wednesday (the end of March) I was 17st 4.5, so I was gonna go for 4.5lbs in April, taking my weight to 17st exactly....however, I've had a bit of a stressful weekend, haven't eaten much and I've managed to drop 9lbs over the bank holiday!!!
I'm thinking that some of this will be dehydration, and that when I start eating properly I'll put it back on....plus it's my birthday next week so I'm bound to gain some weight then.
Taking all that into account, I'm still gonna stick with the 17st goal, even though that's heavier than I am now...anything else would just be a bonus!

i'll join in this one ...was guna open a challenge thread but this is already up so ill use this one , hope others do as well!

im aiming for 8lbs.

Wow well done on the 9lbs Alex!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE Xxx

Im gunna go for 6lbs! I neeed to get back on the wagon im going on my jollies in 4 weeks!

good luck everyone

5lbs for me. Which will hopefully take me down to my half way goal :)

im going for 8-10lbs... so hopeing i can do it.. (although i had a bad day yesterday and its by bday today so we are going out for a meal....)

but im back on the tablets tomorrow (after a little break) and we will get back on that wagon!!!!!!

my start weight was.... 13st 13.5lbs.. (SW Scales..)
im now 13stone 11lbs. so 2.5lbs down!!

thanks huni!!!!

im pleased that ive started losing weight again, which is a relief... i started to get scared that i was going to be in that plateu for a while.....

Happy Birthday Kes :D Xx

Good luck everyone! I`ve added everyones goals to my sig

Xxx

Good luck every one!! :D

Pleased to report (because I've been eating some chocolate this week)
a 2lb loss! So only 3lbs to go :)

3/4s of a lb!

Yeah

I'm counting it! Wanna fight about it?! :mad:

:p

Ehehe nutter alert nutter alert ha :heartpump: ya reallly

Xxxx

Back