Are all cuts of steaks free??!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by cara78, 30 October 2009 Social URL.

1. cara78

cara78 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi All! I started SW on Sept 1st and have so far lost 23 lbs! I had a quick question though... I'm going out tonight and I'm on a red day and fancy steak - the restaurant I'm going to has sirloin on the menu but it doesn't specifically say it's lean..... is this a free food provided I cut off any visible fat??!!! I've never been sure about this!!!??

C xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My understanding is that on a red day as long as the visible fat is removed (by you at the table if need be) the steak is free.
    xx

4. cara78

cara78 Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you! x

5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Meat is free if all visable fat is removed.
    If you are eating out at a resturant it would be a good idea to ask if they can cook your steak without putting oil on it etc otherwise you will have to add a few syns.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.