1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Are all cuts of steaks free??!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by cara78, 30 October 2009 Social URL.

1. cara78

cara78 Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi All! I started SW on Sept 1st and have so far lost 23 lbs! I had a quick question though... I'm going out tonight and I'm on a red day and fancy steak - the restaurant I'm going to has sirloin on the menu but it doesn't specifically say it's lean..... is this a free food provided I cut off any visible fat??!!! I've never been sure about this!!!??

C xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Slimming World
    My understanding is that on a red day as long as the visible fat is removed (by you at the table if need be) the steak is free.
  4. cara78

cara78 Full Member

Slimming World
    thank you! x
  5. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Meat is free if all visable fat is removed.
    If you are eating out at a resturant it would be a good idea to ask if they can cook your steak without putting oil on it etc otherwise you will have to add a few syns.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.