are any of you doing excercise?

bexterj24

hi all just woundering if any of you are doing any fitness while on LT? im wanting to start some but dnt want it if im not ment to?xxx

It's up to you, everyone is different. Give it a go but don't do anything too hard. Bit of walking, power walking or swimming(i do both of these), just be careful to recognise signs of feeling faint or dizzy. It makes me feel sick if i try to do too much.
It is amazing how quickly you can feel tired. hth

im not doing any yet, i do walk to college etc and work but thats it, will get a vibro power plate about two months before i refeed theyre meant to be really good but until then im not gona do too much. remember were on such low calories that we get tired easily.x

I play on the Wii Fit for about 20 mins a day, so dont know if that counts :) Gentle exercise you should be ok with x

I bought a treadmill last week and have been doing 20 mins stints on it and i have felt fine

just need to make sure you are drinking plenty of water whilst you are doing it

i'm into the 7th week now (amazing!!) and having lost around 40lbs so far i've managed to even run!!!! WOW!!

didn't feel bad during or after just making sure i dont overdo it

Jay ;)

well done jay. think i will start some then asap. i would use my wii fit but its broke hopefully im geting it bk all fixed 2moro so ill be bk on that too. xx

Hiya all im doing at the min is playing the wii fit!

But last time I did swimming!!

Just dont over do the cardio!!

Hi
I started doing 3k jog and now do 5k jog every day and play squash once a week. I never feel faint, dunno why. I do get concerned i'm probably burning off more calories than putting in but i'll see when i weigh.

you do need to be careful not to do too much aerobic excersise .. LT is very low calorie and if you burn off too many caloires your body can go into 'starvation mode ' which will slow down weight loss and maybe even burn muscle rather than fat ... I am going to do toning excersise and swimming .. but nothing too energetic

you do need to be careful not to do too much aerobic excersise .. LT is very low calorie and if you burn off too many caloires your body can go into 'starvation mode ' which will slow down weight loss and maybe even burn muscle rather than fat ... I am going to do toning excersise and swimming .. but nothing too energetic
That could be a problem for me. I play rugby Union, so it's defo not some gentle exercise. We train twice a week and games every weekend. So you reckon I should cut down to one session a week? I mean i need to train if i want to play. Although big I've always done a lot of sport - which is weird when u think about it.. haha... Anyway, so I need some activity I might just reduce it. We'll see how it goes, I'll give it a go for one week and see how I feel.

Do what you feel is ok with you, but I would personally stay away from aerobics because of the dizzy spells and the fact you are not having many calories.

Do some toning and walking, etc...light exercise to help tone up.

I have a health club membership and usually do coreball, pilates and yoga, although not been since before Christmas due to the snow! But, I will be taking it slowly as I dont want to keel over or feel unwell as I know I am putting my body through enough.

Whatever you do, you will know what is too much for you.

Back