are any of you doing excercise?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by bexterj24, 11 January 2010 Social URL.

1. bexterj24

bexterj24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi all just woundering if any of you are doing any fitness while on LT? im wanting to start some but dnt want it if im not ment to?xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    It's up to you, everyone is different. Give it a go but don't do anything too hard. Bit of walking, power walking or swimming(i do both of these), just be careful to recognise signs of feeling faint or dizzy. It makes me feel sick if i try to do too much.
    It is amazing how quickly you can feel tired. hth

4. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

im not doing any yet, i do walk to college etc and work but thats it, will get a vibro power plate about two months before i refeed theyre meant to be really good but until then im not gona do too much. remember were on such low calories that we get tired easily.x

5. Kate08

Kate08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I play on the Wii Fit for about 20 mins a day, so dont know if that counts :) Gentle exercise you should be ok with x

6. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(14.76%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I want to start some excersise too but going to start very gentle as I already have problems with fainting and black outs lol. Will probably start with long walks with hubby or we were talking about starting salsa classes or something similar.

7. jay78_uk

jay78_uk Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st2lb(20.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I bought a treadmill last week and have been doing 20 mins stints on it and i have felt fine

just need to make sure you are drinking plenty of water whilst you are doing it

i'm into the 7th week now (amazing!!) and having lost around 40lbs so far i've managed to even run!!!! WOW!!

didn't feel bad during or after just making sure i dont overdo it

Jay ;)

8. bexterj24

bexterj24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    well done jay. think i will start some then asap. i would use my wii fit but its broke hopefully im geting it bk all fixed 2moro so ill be bk on that too. xx

9. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya all im doing at the min is playing the wii fit!

But last time I did swimming!!

Just dont over do the cardio!!

10. Welshie

Welshie Full Member

Hi
    I started doing 3k jog and now do 5k jog every day and play squash once a week. I never feel faint, dunno why. I do get concerned i'm probably burning off more calories than putting in but i'll see when i weigh.

11. determinator

determinator Banned

you do need to be careful not to do too much aerobic excersise .. LT is very low calorie and if you burn off too many caloires your body can go into 'starvation mode ' which will slow down weight loss and maybe even burn muscle rather than fat ... I am going to do toning excersise and swimming .. but nothing too energetic

12. audy

audy Member

Start Weight:
    20st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    That could be a problem for me. I play rugby Union, so it's defo not some gentle exercise. We train twice a week and games every weekend. So you reckon I should cut down to one session a week? I mean i need to train if i want to play. Although big I've always done a lot of sport - which is weird when u think about it.. haha... Anyway, so I need some activity I might just reduce it. We'll see how it goes, I'll give it a go for one week and see how I feel.

13. Scotsmist

Scotsmist Life is not a Rehersal!

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(20%)
    Diet:
    Was on LT, now Rosemary Conley
    Do what you feel is ok with you, but I would personally stay away from aerobics because of the dizzy spells and the fact you are not having many calories.

Do some toning and walking, etc...light exercise to help tone up.

I have a health club membership and usually do coreball, pilates and yoga, although not been since before Christmas due to the snow! But, I will be taking it slowly as I dont want to keel over or feel unwell as I know I am putting my body through enough.

Whatever you do, you will know what is too much for you.

14. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    exactly :)

h x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.