ARE PEOPLE DOING EXERCISE?

lollylou1

Hi i started CD last week and was wondering how people are doing with it?
do any of you do exercise to help you out?
Have any of you had a big weight loss, if so have you been left with excess skin??
i am very interested to know these things, i have started swimming and using a stepper but can only do it for around 7 mins thats how overweight and unfit i am hopefully it will get better as i start to lose weight
I hope to hear back from some of you soon
thanks
Lou
xxx

Im not really doing any planned routined exercise as such but since being on cd I have made sure that I now walk as many places as possible rather than take the car, I probably do about an hours brisk walk per day, Im generally much more active with my two young kids and Im using small weights for my arms for 20 mins most days. Im not planning on moving to the gym stage or more harder workouts till I get to the 1000 plan, dont think I'd have the energy at the moment, although Im in ketosis and feel great with it my body still feels like Ive ran a marathon at the end of some busy days.

Yep i go to the gym 2-3 times a week but i'm on the 1200 plan aim to burn off between 500 - 750 kcals when i go but if i was SSing i dont think i'd have the energy to go to the gym to be honest

As much as I'd love to say yes I'm afraid I haven't done any exercise. I have just started (in the last two weeks) doing some home designed toning exercises and always planned to do the exercise once I had lost the weight - one thing at a time for me!

Georgie
x

I just walk with the pushchair and bounce Jacob so doing my arms hee hee. I think excercse can slow weight loss if you're on ss for some reason xx

I swim three times per week, usually for half an hour at a time.

I am having no problems at all with loose skin - but I do use a Nivea or Dove Bodyfirming Lotion and Bio-Oil too!

Back