are people following 5:2 diet posting in here too?...

Hi everyone,

Mondays & Thursdays for me. I'm on my second fast day and at home as my sons not very well and i have to say its a struggle, because I'm not doing much.. Cant wait for tomorrow when i can eat. Good luck :)

Hi everyone, started this on Tuesday, so fast days will be Tues and Thurs in future, but as it's valentines will be cooking scrummy dinner tonight and fasting tomorrow! Got a low calorie bagel and laughing cow triangle for brekkie will have a miso soup for lunch and found a low calorie fish pie thingy from Waitrose to have for supper with some veggies, will all be fine as long as I plan! Not sure what day to weigh in on tho.:confused:

Hi everyone, started this on Tuesday, so fast days will be Tues and Thurs in future, but as it's valentines will be cooking scrummy dinner tonight and fasting tomorrow! Got a low calorie bagel and laughing cow triangle for brekkie will have a miso soup for lunch and found a low calorie fish pie thingy from Waitrose to have for supper with some veggies, will all be fine as long as I plan! Not sure what day to weigh in on tho.:confused:

Hi, what make are the low kcal bagels? How many kcals?

As for weighing, after a fast day is probably best, so either Wednesday morn or Friday morn in your case. I started on Saturday, good luck!

I would weigh after ur second down day.

Well 3rd week weigh in last night and lost 1 lb (lost 2 first week and put 1 on last week). Was hoping for a bit more really but will stick with it. :(

Half fast days - how do they work?

Hi i'm new to this diet and trying to read all i can - i see somebody mentions half fast days ? Does this mean you can do 2 of these in replacement of a whole fast day?

Hi i'm new to this diet and trying to read all i can - i see somebody mentions half fast days ? Does this mean you can do 2 of these in replacement of a whole fast day?

Not sure how it works but I would assume that half fasting means u eat more calories than the 500. Say maybe about a 1000. That's is how I interpreted it when I did a half fast. But I still did my other two fasts.

Hiyas all xx Just reading up on this and currently following slimming world and doing really well but thought id give this a bash alongside it for a month and see if this makes a difference has anyone else tried this please xx

I'm on a VLCD (Eurodiet) and eventually lost 25.5lbs after 6 weeks. Stuck to the plan absolutely 100%. Thinking of switching to the 5/2 diet plan. What do others feel about this plan?

Hi Guys
Sounds like you are all doing well, Im just back from a cruise so need to get the weight off... will be starting tomorrow with fast days being Monday and Wednesday so will weigh in on a Thursday

xx

I am posting in here. Today is day 1 and I am fasting. Good luck and I hope we can all support one another as I am pretty clueless and have a sever lack of following any diet to the T.

Back