are tablets allowed?

nelly_

Hey all,

I was just wondering if you can take hayfever tabs while on LT?

I would assume yes but dont want to take any changes.

anyone know?

I think as long as they're not sugar coated (generally shiny) it should be ok. I'm not sure though. Some people say when on antibiotics their losses weren't as good.

Alternatively I've been taking fat burners for this week and my losses have been fine. Just gotta find out if their are any carbohydrates in them though!

Cheers Myk, just not sure about much on this diet, wouldnt want to wreck it but I would normally start taking them around now so I dont suffer in the summer.

Well. Maybe get some ketostix from boots and check when your in ketosis. Try taking a days worth and the day after check to see if your still in ketosis. That way you'll know :)

I checked last year about hayfever tablets, I was told no as they contained Lactose. Take them to your chemist and ask or send an email direct to Lipotrim. I enquired about my current tablets last week and got a reply the next day so I am restarting on Tuesday. Hoorayyyyyyyyyyyy. hth x

Cheers everyone, will have to find some that are ok so, will defo suffer without them!

Back