Total Solution Are the bars any good?

bonniebrazil

Hi all, I started exante a few days ago and i'm finding it okay so far! I've heard that the bars aren't as good for you and can delay ketosis. Is this true and has anyone had this problem? Thanks

Hi I have only been on it for 2 weeks but from day 1 I have a bar everyday as I need something to chew. I have lost 15 lbs in the 2 weeks so it has done me no harm.

Hi all, I started exante a few days ago and i'm finding it okay so far! I've heard that the bars aren't as good for you and can delay ketosis. Is this true and has anyone had this problem? Thanks

I wonder if anyone else can comment on this - i'm on my 1st day and have ordered shakes and porridge for this reason

Hey I've only really just started - day 4 but I mix it up with bars/shakes and porridge and I've lost 7 pounds so far! I do exercise a lot so I tend to have bars on those days or when out and about. I'd def recommend the chocolate orange ones yummy!!

I'm in ketosis and eating a bar daily. I like them both but think the chic orange one has the edge! It has less carbs than a slice of bread.

I'm in ketosis and eating a bar daily. I like them both but think the chic orange one has the edge! It has less carbs than a slice of bread.

Hi Weight champ,
I'll give one a go ... i ordered a box of choc shakes, a box of porridge and one each of the other items to try.
How are you finding the plan? Have you had any coke zero or the bouillon stock?
Sam x

I believe it only affects ketosis if you eat more than one bar a day.

I eat a bar a day and protein based food Hich is normally tin if fish and a frozen veg pack and a shake daily sill in keypads and weight losses still goo 5weeks 35pounds

Week 1-17ibs
Week 2-5ibs
Week 3- 2ibs
Week 4-7ibs
Week 5- 5ibs

Back