Are the bars any good?

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Hi guys, Ive done Exante before but never the bars, just wondering are they really any good or not?
The bars Ive tried at Lighter Life and Lipotrim were disgusting :eek:
But I'd really like to incorporate some bars this time.
Have read the Tesco ones are yum?

Hi

I've got both flavours of the bars and I love them. They're quite substantial and I actually look forward to having one in the evening. Its nice to have something solid rather than liquid all the time. I manage to make my bars last about 25 minutes by just picking small bits off and eating them, makes you feel like you're actually having more that way.

Hope that helps. :)

There ok, bigger than i expected. I thought id be hungry after eating one but was surprised as wasnt hungry at all.

I love the toffee nut and raisin one....delicious!

it depends with your preference i find the orange choc nice and not the toffee and nut, if you dont like them u can always use the tesco ones it says somewhere here in the forum or any other its up to you.

I hate the exante bars, they taste like cardboard to me :(

I have Tesco ultraslim bars instead, they come in choc flavour and raspberry flavour. Very very yummy.

Never tried the tesco bars but really like the exante choc orange bar. Didnt to begin with but it grew on me, have it from the fridge at night with a coffee. Yum!

Back