are the meal packs dietmeal?

Yes, the shakes, meals and bars are all from the Dietimeal range. The S&S website offers a price match guarantee so maybe Rob would do a price match? The wafers are from the Dietisnack range hence my comment in another thread about them not being a MRP.

mmm lots of variety on that website :) yummy pina colada drink!!

I've been getting extra spag bol from that website recently and they're definately the same products. However, all the extras non-MRP products don't have a complete nutritional profile so shouldn't be used instead of one of the proper foodpacks. Personally I thought when I'm refeeding into maintenence I might add one or two of the other products such as drinks, pancakes etc but not until then.

I tried the omelette mix to make a change. My advice - don't! It's disgusting :yuk:

Really? I'm not that surprised to be honest - the idea of powdered eggs is a bit squicky. Eggs are pretty low carb and calorie anyways - probably better to stick to the real thing! :)

Yeah, the real thing is fine but I was lured by the 88 calories and ready to mix and go. Guess a real egg would have been just as low in calories.

Was it the cheese and bacon one you tried? Now that certainly couldn't be achieved in a low calorie form with real ingredients ;)

Was it the cheese and bacon one you tried? Now that certainly couldn't be achieved in a low calorie form with real ingredients ;)

Yes, of course :). Serves me right for thinking that something so low in calories could be achieved and taste like the real thing :D

Back