Are the shakes nice?

Lauratheloop

Silver Member
I am still looking at doing slim and save for atleast 4 weeks as a little boost.... But I done exante before and ok I didn't stick to it because didn't like the shakes and wasn't in the right frame of mind and infact can only remember having about 2 shakes haha

But I don't want to order a full months worth if I'm going to gag everytime I have one?
I'm in the right frame of mind but need the taste to atleast be bearable ?

Any advice would be great xxx

Hi Laura

I started this week and am on Day 6 - I have to say that so far the vast majority of the shakes are very nice - nothing horrible so far, although I found the Hazelnut one a bit tasteless and watery - but it still wasn't unpleasant at all.

The only thing I've found which isn't nice is the Porridge and Oatmeal - but even those are bearable when cooked into a cookie rather than made up as instructed.

Most posts I've read say the S&S stuff is nicer than Exante, so you should be fine.

xx

Hiya :) ive been on slim and save for 14 days now and i live on just the shakes and bars, dont like the meals anymore as i think they have a weird flavor to them, all the bars are gorgeous and i love the strawberry, caramel, vanilla caramel, chocolate and banana shakes, the hot one is gorgeous as a hot chocolate and i add some of the slim and save mousse powder to my shakes and i find them absolutely stunning! good luck :) x

Back