Are there any challenges?

Princess84

I've got 28lbs to lose. I've got a holiday booked in June so I want to be at goal by then. So are there any challenges?

There's a Christmas Challenge which, of course, only has a couple of weeks to run now so I would expect a beach body challenge to spring up early in the new year.

we could have a monthly challenge? or a quarterly one?

I'm just going to make my own up :) My next challenge will be my anniversary challenge, which is to get to 10 stone by Feb 18th. Actually, that might rise a bit :p Then I think it will just be my goal os 9.3 by my 21st on July 1st :)

I'm just going to make my own up :) My next challenge will be my anniversary challenge, which is to get to 10 stone by Feb 18th. Actually, that might rise a bit :p Then I think it will just be my goal os 9.3 by my 21st on July 1st :)
Could always make your anniversary challenge a few days earlier - why dont we have ... A lets get sexy for Valentines day challenge? :p

i'm with Jax! :p

i'm so excited i've already decided i want to reach 197lbs by valentines day :) so aiming to lose 16lbs

a valentine challenge would be good for me. few months ago I won a red letter day voucher and one of the options is a makeover & photo shoot. sed would use it as my treat when i got to target.
voucher runs out in feb so a valentine challenge would be ideal.

oooh sounds lovely! you'll love the makeover thing - i had one up here at a place called Makeover 2000 a few years back - absolutely loved it! xxx

Yeah, good idea, it's nice to have people to do it with. I'm definately not meeting my Xmas target, so here's to the V-day one! Not that I celebrate it with my anniversary being 4 days after :p

defo up for that!!! would like to be in the 13s bracket by valentines!!

Thats a good challenge. I hope 2 b 9.7 by then which is a stone! So is this a challenge then!

start a new thread if you like :D i am happy to get started already!

Oooooo goodie - glad so many liked this idea!!! This will keep us focused for the first six weeks of the new year :D

I want to still be less than 9st 6 :p
And buy myself some sexy underwear, hahaha.

9st 0 would be good if I can though - I'm not going to classes anymore so it has to be done by my scales, which means a 6ish lb loss (after last night, LOL.)

xx

might as well get it started :D

Back