Are there any nice packs????

Hi,

I agree with other posts it is just a case of finding out what you like and sticking to it :) As for not having bars for the first two weeks, yes that is the CWP advise, (I presume you're doing SS it doesn't apply to step 2 or above) that's because of the higher calories ands carbs which can slow you getting into ketosis, but it isn't a definite no, no, especially if you're struggling. The only other thing they say not to have in the first 2 weeks is the water flavouring, so I don't no where your consultant gets the no cartons from? Like has already been mentioned try the shakes hot, obvious one are the chocolate ones, but I love the Toffee and Walnut hot, also try adding to such as the vanilla, not just coffee but maybe cinnamon, or nutmeg. If you want you shakes thicker, blitz them with some ice and less water. Finally I found that my taste buds changed so what I didn't like a started too, but also the opposite, I went off flavours too. But don't force yourself to have something you don't like, your consultant should swap flavours you don't like. :)

Back