Are there any teams looking for members, or members looking for teams?

We only formed our team this week :) And, yes, it's 6 per team but I'm sure that more people will be along to make up another one very soon- just start another post and ask people to join you Tracey :)
Good luck :)

Hi Rocket, Coley, Kimberleyski, whi5ter and partner.

I have added you to my contact list. I will be back on here tomorrow to work out exactly what we need to do and to sort our name out, just pm me any names you like and we can have a little vote. We can then get our team going. Speak to you soon.

Lisa X

ps, so sorry Tracey, as Amanda says just start another thread and there will be more people along soon, new members are joining all the time. Sorry again, good luck Lisa x

Hi Rocket, Coley, Kimberleyski, whi5ter and partner.

I have added you to my contact list. I will be back on here tomorrow to work out exactly what we need to do and to sort our name out, just pm me any names you like and we can have a little vote. We can then get our team going. Speak to you soon.

Lisa X

ps, so sorry Tracey, as Amanda says just start another thread and there will be more people along soon, new members are joining all the time. Sorry again, good luck Lisa x

For some reason I can't PM? (Or just can't find out how to lol) I think a good name could be 'Scream if you wanna go Faster' Lol :D

Back