Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Are there Eggs in Lipotrim Shakes?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by MrsN, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    HI there.

I'm due to start LT tomorrow but have an egg allergy.
    Been on the LT website and cant find any info - are there eggs in the shakes?
    If there are I might need to do CD instead I suppose.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crunchyfrog

crunchyfrog Eyes on the Prize!!

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I've just checked the LT bag (all the info on how & when to take the shakes and also the full list of the ingredients) and there is no mention of eggs. Just soya and lactose and a bunch of other stuff!!

Was quite surprised to see citric acid in the flapjacks though as I thought we weren't allowed that. Not really looked at the ingredients on the flapjacks as there is not a chance I'll have them!! I would have beleived if they were made from composte and straw!!

4. determinator

determinator Banned

I would suggest you ring Lipotrim direct and double check with them , not worth risking it

5. MrsN

MrsN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.59%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks will check with them tomorrow - I know CD doesn't have egg in any of their products so will start that if LT does.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.