are they sins in Tunes or soothers?

julia75

Hya,

I have a cold and I have got some sugar free tunes to have to soothe my aching throat, do these have syns in?

Julia

Found this online..

Basic/Non Branded Foods Cough/throat lozenges 2 sweets

extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 1½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns

they do have syns in them hun but my cons always says if you are ill your health comes first and if you need them you should have them.
if you really don't want to use the syns have you tried a natural remedy like saltwater. also makesure you blow your nose alot even if it doesn't feel blocked and try sleep with your head elevated. Run a humidifier or vaporizer near your bed so your throat doesn’t dry out in the night, especially if you have a stuffy nose causes you to breathe through your mouth.
hope you feel better soon hun

I have to agree...if you need medicine because you are ill, dont worry about syn values!
Just concentrate on getting better Hun first.

x

thanks, I am stuck at work at moment, got a box of tissues and some tunes and a low fat hot choc on my desk x x

Awww, if you arent feeling well, you should be at home tucked up under a duvet. xxx
One thing I do find that helps, are the cold and flu tablets / capsules - there are no syns in them and work quite quickly. Ok, if your not allergic to paracetamol.

If ordinary ones are 1 1/2 syns then sugar free ones will be next to nothing anyway, dont worry about it. I dont think they will make a blind bit of difference!

Back