Are we all having Christmas taster sessions at group this week?

time2bslim

Just doing it this time
So what you taking?

I'm doing the Couscous cake with fruit mincemeat - hope it's nice because I made the lemon couscous cake and I didn't like it at all - we don't eat couscous in our house so gotta use it up and as I like 'all food's christmassey' I thought I'd try the fruit mincemeat couscous cake instead.

What you taking along to yours?

My consultant has just got back off holiday so we havent arranged ours yet. However, she accidentally gave out the taster mince pie hi-fis this morning to her early group and was then informed they were supposed to be used for the launch of the Xmas countdown - so is scrabbling about trying to get some more in time for when we do have our launch. She brought us some free samples of Options this evening coz she felt a bit guilty that we werent getting anything to try yet :D

we are having tasters tonight :) i have done my version of the garlic chicken wings from a curry book i have :) am rather proud of myself as i normaly take SW quice or forget lol :)

I thought I'd do a quiche, but cook it in fairy cake cases to be individual ones. Must remeber to do them though!

We had ours this morning. I took a spicy weetabix cake and some chocolate lumpy bumps:)

we had ours this morning, we took Syn Free Mushroom Pate :eek:) and Melba Toasts x

Mine is Thursday. I was thinking of cooking some chicken pieces in fajaita seasoning and mixing it through some savoury vegetable rice. Would that be OK do you think? I've never been to one before. How much should I take?
xx

We are having ours on Wednesday, not christmas themed tho. Im taking onion bhajis but going to put peppers in some and mushrooms in some and then making a yoghurt mint dip.

Back