Are we all still on the wagon?

gymfiend

Hey ladies,
All's quiet on the slimfast forum front at the moment - thought I would check in and start some conversation :)
How is everyone doing? Still on the wagon? :)
Tell me about your weekend...anything, fill the hours before I can have my 600cal meal please!!xxxx

hello gymfiend yes i thought it was a bit quite still slimfasting my son and i ,josef has gone from 12.4 to 8.12 (hows that for a 14 year old,) and i have gone from 16.8 to 13.0 i will get in the 12 somethings next week,we have 2 shakes a meal an no snacks and it comes off at 2lb a week ,slow and steady wins the race(ps josefs school trousers have gone from a 44 waist to a 32 waist,he is a different kid,and i have got in a size 16 jeans for the first time in 18 years) bye for now angie and josef x

hello gymfiend yes i thought it was a bit quite still slimfasting my son and i ,josef has gone from 12.4 to 8.12 (hows that for a 14 year old,) and i have gone from 16.8 to 13.0 i will get in the 12 somethings next week,we have 2 shakes a meal an no snacks and it comes off at 2lb a week ,slow and steady wins the race(ps josefs school trousers have gone from a 44 waist to a 32 waist,he is a different kid,and i have got in a size 16 jeans for the first time in 18 years) bye for now angie and josef x

Congratulations to both of you on your fantastic weight loss:happy096:

54311jm.gif

Love Mini xxx

Wow Angie - you've done brilliantly! & Josef too - bet you're so so proud of him :)

I'm struggling this week - scales are showing a gain since Friday weigh in of 2lbs. Not sure if this is because I have exercised a lot and not eaten enough - very confused! Very frustrated!

Hi gymfiend.

I normal post every day but have been off with the kids for two weeks. I have not been two good while I was off and put on 2lb but considering what I ate that was pretty good. As you can see I have reached my goal weight so I am not as strict on myself anymore but I still would like to get down another six pounds but we will see.

It is very frustrating. You are doing very well and have lost 10lb so far. In respect of the scales although I am a scale hopper I do not take the reading until the day I am due to weigh in. You may find you will slow down a bit because you have lost so much to begin with! I do not exercise (never did) and found I could lose 1 to 2lbs a week.

Good luck.

FF

I'm on-the-wagon-off-the-wagon depending on the time of day, it seems. I'm just about to move from Dublin to Edinburgh, so I guess I'm 'panic eating', and trying to eat some of the food that I probably should have never bought in the first place, but that I refuse to just throw out. I have a problem sticking to the diet as it is (I like snacking throughout the day), but I find that if I can just stick to it for one whole day, I can stick to it for a longer period.

Don't know how many people would remember me from last time around but early this year I was using the tesco shakes so posted in here now and then.

Decided this week to go back on them after the just eating the same amount of calories as I would have in the shakes started to fall to bits due to not being in the house as much as I had been.

Hopefully it goes as well as the first time around :)

Hi Gymfiend

I went to the gym twice on the weekend and hopefully tomorrow but I'll see. Eating is going fine mainly sticking to my plan and otherwise having healthy choices.

How was your weekend?

Hey!
My weekend was not so bad thanks - went to the gym Sat & Sun then did 40 minutes yesterday morning before work. Going tonight too - OH joined on Sat so he's dragging me :) Hopefully get in about an hour - then going for a dangerous curry with a friend - shall be careful though. Went out for dinner last night too - work is so stressful at the moment i feel like treating myself constantly - dangerous. Haven't had a shake today - ran out and didn't have time to go to the shop, but all I've eaten so far is a SF snack bar and a cup-a-soup, so hardly anything. Will be back on the wagon first thing tomorrow :)
How'd you find the gym Bren? What do you do there? SOmetimes I think it hinders me cos I'm sure I'm putting on muscle which is stopping the scales from moving!!xx

Welcome back Puggso. Looking forward to hearing about your weight loss.

FF

Thank you...good to be back. The good thing is I am no heavier than when I left it, in fact I am probably about half a stone lighter so I know once off the shakes I am able to maintain!

And well done on your loss...superb stuff!!!!

Thanks very much. Are you going to weigh in weekly again?

At the moment no. I'm interested in seeing how this goes. I'm gonna WI on the date I had decided, then decide another infrequent date and see how it works. After that I may go back to weekly.

Hey puggso! good luck :) I might try weighing in only on one particular day - weighing too often @ the mo and getting disheartened :( xx

Hey puggso! good luck :) I might try weighing in only on one particular day - weighing too often @ the mo and getting disheartened :( xx

That's why I changed. I had events coming up (graduations, grad balls, weddings) etc that I knew could possibly effect a week so decided to go for a longer period so as to not get disheartened if the scales showed a bit of a gain.

It's worked so far...mind you only had the one WI :rolleyes:

Back