Are We Allowed Bars Straight Away

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
It's my first time on Exante and I bought the mixed bumper pack. Are we allowed a bar a day from day 1? On CD we had to make sure we were in Ketosis so weren't allowed bars until week 3. I hope we are allowed them, I've already had 2 in 2 days :eek:

Thanks. I tell a lie, I have had 3 in 3 days. The first one was yukkkkk (orange), then I had the toffee one which I liked and tonight had another orange one and I like it this time. They remind me of Rice Krispies Squares, like marshmallowy.

I really want to try the bars, but bought the shakes bumper pack, and I don't want to shell out the minimum £36 on bars that I may or may not like. :(

The problem I have with the bars is that they act as a trigger to me. Could quite happily chomp my way through several at a time :eek:

xx

Toots said:
The problem I have with the bars is that they act as a trigger to me. Could quite happily chomp my way through several at a time :eek:

xx

That's like me with anything sweet, why buy a small bar when you can have a huge one lol :)

I could eat several of the bars too Toots. That's how I got this fat, but it wasn't Exante bars I was eating!

For those that haven't tried them, I'd suggest just ordering one of each flavour at £2.44 each when you do your next soup or shake order. Personally I love them, but I know others don't and it's a lot of money to waste if you don't.

why did i just read the threads headline as 'are we allowed mars bars'
i could also eat and live on the bars i love them which is why after i have finished my last 2 i wont be getting anymore. ;)

Back