are we allowed paracetemol??

*Tia*

Silver Member
OK im really loving LL at min altho its only day 2 heheh!!just had a vanilla shake which was v nice!!
Only thing is i have a bit of a head ache not a bad one but if we are allowed paracetamol i just wanna take it rather then get a worse one!!
Just didnt wanna take incase i come out of ketosis!

Yes - paracetomol is good to take. I would start taking it now and take regularly today and maybe even tomorrow - should see youthrough the climb into ketosis.

Well don on day one - I just read your other thread.

You will be at goal for your wedding if you stick to this 100% at a stone a month!

How exciting is that!!! :D :D :D

Good luck!! :)
XX

thanks BL!!! well i go take some then! Its not really bad but just a niggle and i dnt want it to get any worse!! Thanks thats all i keep thinking about and if i loose 1 stone a month(wedding is 9months 23 days away) so i could loose nearly 10stone!! OMG i cannot believe i could be slim!..WILL BE SLIM hehe

You WILL be!!!! :)

Here is a sneak preview of your wedding:

:read::character00250: you and he will stand before the minister and be wed

:king::queen: You will then be the King and Queen of the day
:party0023: The party begins
:massmoon: And everyone ends up drunk

Except the bride and groom :character00250:

Who live happily ever after. :party0016:

:D

Awwww! Love the story! Although... hands... on them... and too much time...? Hehe. How is the pain going BL? TENS helping?

And slimbride2be... you're going to look HOT! Hehe... you'll be there in no time... hope your niggly headache gets sorted :) xx

Awwww! Love the story! Although... hands... on them... and too much time...? Hehe. How is the pain going BL? TENS helping?

And slimbride2be... you're going to look HOT! Hehe... you'll be there in no time... hope your niggly headache gets sorted :) xx

I have NO time on MY hands! Hrumpfh. I tookmy watch of ages ago! :D

Yes - I AM feeling better! Can you tell? :D

Tens is helping thuogh what a strange sensation. Makes my arm jump around involuntarily!! Its really really fun with a hot cup of tea!! You should try it!! :D :D :D (I feel like I am on brainiac!)

So - erm - yeah. Time. Maybe a bit too much. :D :rotflmao: :whoopass: :p

HEY girls!! Thanks for the lil pic of wedding(made me giggle)
Unfortuently my head just got worse and then i felt physicaly like i was gonna be sick...kept drinking lots of water and got 3 packs down me in the day but i couldnt manage the 4th one as thought i was gonna be sick so went to bed last night at 8!
Woke up this morning and feeling much better! Just had my bannanna shake and feeling great now....weird!
Ohhh also went to pop in to my ll to swop some soup yesterday and i had lost 2lb!!!
Well heres to day 3! woooo

well done so far, just take each hour at a time and ull get through it xx
also like bl said take paracetomel every 4 hours will stop u getting headaches while going into ketosis.
how u today?

feeling much better today thanks! just had my bannanna shake! gonna go pop out n stock up on paracetamol case the sickness comes again! but im feeling good this morning thanks! just glad the headache n sickness has gone from last night i felt like death! :(

Back