Are we allowed

It's on the good list in the Keto Safe Foods sticky!!

Oh yes I did! Thanks! I also put a bit of curry powder in, put it in my tomato soup too which made it edible!

I put curry powder in my tomato soup to make it edible - i though it tasted of nothing! I'm having trouble with all the soups, think I'll be putting curry in the lot to get through them then wont bother getting any next time I order.

I put boullion,paprika chilli powder and chilli flakes in all my soups. Very yummy on a cold winter evening :)

Freshly milled black pepper and worcestershire sauce are good in the soups. A finely diced chilli peps up the chicken soup too :)

The only soup I'm not partial to is the tomato and basil. The others I actually like. I do put chilli flakes / powder and milled black pepper or Bradford mix (a mixture of 5 different peppers) on mine as I like my food with a kick.

I added a small sprinkling of dried parsley and black pepper to mine today, which made it a little nicer. Its only my 3rd day on exante though and I dont know if we are allowed the dried parsley.

I'm really not getting on with the soups I tend to add lots if pepper..I allow them to cool down until I can just throw them down. I can't bear to eat them spoonfull by spoonfull!

I'm going to experiment with the tomato and Thai Chicken soups. I didn't know that we were allowed anything else other than salt and pepper. Thank you!!

Back