Are you a Nominee for Slimmer of the Year/Woman of the Year

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Here's a thread to celebrate our minimins' nominees for Slimmer of the Year/Woman of the Year (seems different classes are having different competitions).

Don't be shy - post here and let us know so we can congratulate you! :happy096:

I've been nominated and find out the results tomorrow night!

Yep yep! I spoke to my consultant on the phone and i was in shock, so now i'm not sure which category i'm in! Anyhoo i find out tonight so will let you all know.
Good Luck to all who are nominated! x

Congratulations to those who'v been nominated, you all deserve it and its an amazing feeling just to be nominated.

woooo.... go you lot :D xxxxx

I was a nominee in my group but came 2nd in the final vote. Good luck guys!

Ive nominated myself, but then im the only one in my class ;) The joys of going it alone, a winner everytime lol

Last edited:
I was nominated too. We had our thing last week. Didnt win but I did get a big bunch of flowers which was lovely!!! :) :) :) :)

We don't have ours until next week. Well done to all those who have been nominated or who have won, it's a lovely feeling and so good to be appreciated by those in your class.

SJ - loving your post hun! V funny!!

Arrrrh well done all nominees...how lovely and each of you is totally deserving!

We don't seem to do it at my class...which is a shame. I've a few people in my class I would consider nominating.

Morning all, just to let you know that I didnt win out of our group, a lady who deserved it much more than me won and I am very pleased for her! She was so pleased and if i had been allowed to vote she would have got my vote.

I'm still on cloud 9 for just being nominated and runner up is great in my book.

Well done to everyone else, let us know how you all get on! xx

I got nominated and to be honest, I'd forgotten all about it until just now, and I think I'm supposed to be giving a little talk in class tonight. Oh bums! And it's a taster night too. I've totally forgot!!

Well done to all of you, you are an inspiration to us all. X

Sorry I didn't see this thread and have already started another one, still you all deserve two anyway....

Back