Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

How many A/P do you reckon I would earn if I set it to Moderate for the 20min Video? I'm not sure how to change it but I'm guessing it would be in the instruction manual? I might see today out with just using it towards my steps but starting tomorrow I might change over. X

OMG you're an exercise machine! 26 AP in a day, WOWZERS! And 80 AP for the Week, double WOWZERS! X

Honestly, I think you'll only earn 1 point doing the 20 minute video.
I have to do about 11 minutes of exercise to earn a point on moderate and you weigh less than me and will have to do longer to earn the point.

And yeah, it's in the manual. It's easy enough. Just press m until you get to active off. Hold down the enter arrow until it flashes, press the up/down arrows to choose the level and press enter

Honestly, I think you'll only earn 1 point doing the 20 minute video.
I have to do about 11 minutes of exercise to earn a point on moderate and you weigh less than me and will have to do longer to earn the point.

And yeah, it's in the manual. It's easy enough. Just press m until you get to active off. Hold down the enter arrow until it flashes, press the up/down arrows to choose the level and press enter

Sounds nice and simple but think I might as well just carry on as I am because I'm earning 2 AP minimum doing it anyway, maybe if I can go back to the gym in September then I can use the 'Active' option. X

Sounds nice and simple but think I might as well just carry on as I am because I'm earning 2 AP minimum doing it anyway, maybe if I can go back to the gym in September then I can use the 'Active' option. X

Yeah, not really worth it. High intensity only needs about 6 minutes of activity per point, but unfortunately Leslie sansone doesn't quite justify high intensity. But I'm thinking I might start doing Leslie next week. Get a bit more exercise in and make up a few more steps that I'm gonna lose doing my new job.

Yeah, not really worth it. High intensity only needs about 6 minutes of activity per point, but unfortunately Leslie sansone doesn't quite justify high intensity. But I'm thinking I might start doing Leslie next week. Get a bit more exercise in and make up a few more steps that I'm gonna lose doing my new job.

I love doing Lesley Sansone, just done my 6th Day in a Row :) Ive earned my 2 Activity Points already and it's only 6pm, Whoop Whoop! X

I love doing Lesley Sansone, just done my 6th Day in a Row :) Ive earned my 2 Activity Points already and it's only 6pm, Whoop Whoop! X

Just googled Lesley Sansone to see what you guys were on about and have to say looks good, tried to find a class in uk but look like all in US-would be good if it took off like Zumba??
Only managed 12011 steps today-bit gutted and struggled at the end so had to walk on spot for 5 mins, was getting funny looks from the cats haha!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just googled Lesley Sansone to see what you guys were on about and have to say looks good, tried to find a class in uk but look like all in US-would be good if it took off like Zumba??
Only managed 12011 steps today-bit gutted and struggled at the end so had to walk on spot for 5 mins, was getting funny looks from the cats haha!x

12011 is fab Sweetie! I managed 3 Activity PP today :) I just do my 1 Mile Lesley Sansone with You Tube, least no one sees me looking like an idiot! X

I'm struggling to get to 12000 today as well.
I'm gonna have to do some walking on the spot tonight as well haha.

Not the first time I've walked on the spot - last night, after a few minutes of on the spot walking before bed gave this result...

photo.JPG

Just couldn't help myself ;) haha

Good Luck with Day 5 of the Challenge everyone :) x

I did fine yesterday but I weighed myself this morning :(

Oh No :-( Was it not what you had hoped for? X I won't have chance to update later but I've passed Day 5 already, earned 3 AP and its not even 5pm yet! X

I passed yesterday by the time I got to bed. Just. 12005. Haven't passed today yet. Currently sorting that put though with a walk along the river into town then home again. Just under 8200 ATM

I passed yesterday by the time I got to bed. Just. 12005. Haven't passed today yet. Currently sorting that put though with a walk along the river into town then home again. Just under 8200 ATM

I'm struggling today-only on 6390! Going out for walk after dinner with oh so hoping will clock up some more then. Enjoy your walk love

its safe to say even though ive been feeling crappy and its totm no chocolate has passed my lips as of yet :) so passed 5 days so far!!

I'm struggling today-only on 6390! Going out for walk after dinner with oh so hoping will clock up some more then. Enjoy your walk love

Thanks, I did enjoy it.
I walked alongside the river, into town and then towards my Mum's workplace just in time for her to finish work, so I walked home with her.
I'm up to 11841 steps, so almost there, but am walking to the pub in about an hour, so will get the last steps (and a few more) then. You going anywhere nice on your after dinner walk?

its safe to say even though ive been feeling crappy and its totm no chocolate has passed my lips as of yet :) so passed 5 days so far!!

I'm very proud of you for resisting such a classic comfort food at a time when all you could eat is comfort food.
You're doing brilliantly. Keep it up.
Just 2 days left

Thanks, I did enjoy it.
I walked alongside the river, into town and then towards my Mum's workplace just in time for her to finish work, so I walked home with her.
I'm up to 11841 steps, so almost there, but am walking to the pub in about an hour, so will get the last steps (and a few more) then. You going anywhere nice on your after dinner walk?

Your walk sounds lovely, we are just going to the local park-I wanted to go down to the beach but oh was whinging about it. Enjoy the pub ;)

Well Done Everyone :) Welcome to Day 6 of the Challenge :) x

Back