Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

Well I failed miserably at not weighing myself yesterday... but I haven't weighed myself today :D

and my other challenge was not to eat chocolate. Well, yesterday I had dairy free chocolate which in mind is allowed as I was trying not to have the stuff with milk in ie cadburys because it hurts my tummy. What I had yesterday was apparently made from rice but it was really yummy!

I know I haven't been around but my Challenge for this week even though I didn't log in was to earn 2 Activity Points each day and so far I've managed all 3 days. Day 1 I earned 3pp, Day 2 I earned 4pp and Day 3 I am on course to earn 4pp. X

Elfy1807 - Walk 12000 steps per day - 3/7
Helsbels - Walk 12000 steps per day - 3/7
Trinab - Give up chocolate - 3/7
Shez - Give up chocolate - 2/7
ununpentium- Give up chocolate and WI at home - 2/7
UKSerena - Earn 2 Activity Points per day - 3/7

I've updated everyone's points... don't forget to add another point to your name each day you pass.
I've not heard from shez today, so she's only got 2 points atm.
Sarah knows what she did wrong yesterday and is rectifying it today lol.

And I've added you on Serena.

Here's today's pedometer pic.

photo-2.JPG

Really went for it today.
I had about 11500 steps to do, so decided to walk to my gym class and ended up clocking up about 1000 steps each way (and I don't even live that far away from the gym)

Elfy1807 - Walk 12000 steps per day - 3/7
Helsbels - Walk 12000 steps per day - 3/7
Trinab - Give up chocolate - 3/7
Shez - Give up chocolate - 2/7
ununpentium- Give up chocolate and WI at home - 2/7
UKSerena - Earn 2 Activity Points per day - 3/7

I've updated everyone's points... don't forget to add another point to your name each day you pass.
I've not heard from shez today, so she's only got 2 points atm.
Sarah knows what she did wrong yesterday and is rectifying it today lol.

And I've added you on Serena.

Here's today's pedometer pic.

View attachment 96601

Really went for it today.
I had about 11500 steps to do, so decided to walk to my gym class and ended up clocking up about 1000 steps each way (and I don't even live that far away from the gym)

Yay well done hun i realy proud m you and everybody else.x

Well done everyone-another day done :)

Managed to do 15034 steps today-well chuffed with that because didnt get to go out lunchtime so thought would have blown it! Phoned ww CS to see where my pedometer is and it could take another 2 weeks-ffs!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Everyone seems to be getting through this week a lot easier than last week.

I think last week was the first one and it was a shock to the system to give something (or two things - you nutters!) up or create a new habit.
But this week it seems to make more sense to everyone and we're giving it our doubly best.

Very proud of everyone.
You're all doing very well.

Also, nice one on the points helsbels.
Bit gutted about mine - thought I'd done really well today.
You completely kicked my butt.
Might have to run round the house a few times to catch up with ya lol

Also, nice one on the points helsbels.
Bit gutted about mine - thought I'd done really well today.
You completely kicked my butt.
Might have to run round the house a few times to catch up with ya lol

You kick my butt everyday with all that exercise you do ;) don't be gutted-you still got to your target which is excellent -I know how far you have to walk to achieve that and it's hard graft so well done love x

Thanks so much for adding me Sweeties, I just checked my Pedometer after I read your Posts, check out Day 5...

image-936823759.jpg

Please don't throw me off the Challenge! I was just surprised at how many Steps I actually do! X

Thanks so much for adding me Sweeties, I just checked my Pedometer after I read your Posts, check out Day 5...

View attachment 96619

Please don't throw me off the Challenge! I was just surprised at how many Steps I actually do! X

You're out...
Go away =P Haha

Thing is... I've walked 6.12 miles.
I'd imagine yours is pretty similar, despite walking more steps, because you're shorter than me and your stride will also be shorter.

You're out...
Go away =P Haha

Thing is... I've walked 6.12 miles.
I'd imagine yours is pretty similar, despite walking more steps, because you're shorter than me and your stride will also be shorter.

I just had to check and mine is 7.11miles :) x

You kick my butt everyday with all that exercise you do ;) don't be gutted-you still got to your target which is excellent -I know how far you have to walk to achieve that and it's hard graft so well done love x

I've got 344 steps to do to catch up with you, but I'm not actually too bothered.
I'm just impressed I hit 14000 today, especially as I'd finished work and only earned 11500.
I'm just worried about saturday.
Saturdays are my slob day.
I go to my grandma's for lunch and we just sit in front of the tele during the afternoon, doing puzzle books and chatting, and I don't get much walking in, so will have to physically make an effort to go get them steps.

Maybe if it's nice, I'll walk to Zumba and then maybe suggest to my mum that we walk to my grandma's house as well.

Thanks though =)
You've done brilliantly and you're really storming through your challenge this week.
I'm sure your efforts will show up when you weigh next

I just had to check and mine is 7.11miles :) x

So an extra mile for about an extra 4000 steps.
I'm gonna see tomorrow how many steps I have to do to get a mile.

So an extra mile for about an extra 4000 steps.
I'm gonna see tomorrow how many steps I have to do to get a mile.

You'll be doing the OCD Slow Mo Walk lol x

Haha... I did that today with jumping between 11 and 12 activity points lol

You definitely trumped me on the Activity Points! I only earned 4, I'm not sure if I'm meant to change my Pedometer Settings when I do my Lesley Sansone? X

Oh yeah, of course.
Thats where your extra steps and mile came in.

It's up to you. You can add the steps into you stepping routine, or you can switch it onto active mode and earn activity points.
If you put it on active mode, I would suggest setting it to moderate activity as that's what brisk walkin is suggested at. High activity is for the likes of gym classes and running and stuff.
Do you know how to change it over?

And as for activity points, I ended up earning 26 points yesterday with a total of 80 all week (plus points earned ffrom aquafit but my pedometer doesn't track them for obvious reasons)

Walking wise, I probably earned about 3-4 as well, the others were from the gym and my two classes.

My pedometer said I'd done 0.02 miles doing 50 steps this morning, looking like I have to do 2500 steps for a mile. So I shall keep an eye on my pedometer around that number and let you know haha

Oh yeah, of course.
Thats where your extra steps and mile came in.

It's up to you. You can add the steps into you stepping routine, or you can switch it onto active mode and earn activity points.
If you put it on active mode, I would suggest setting it to moderate activity as that's what brisk walkin is suggested at. High activity is for the likes of gym classes and running and stuff.
Do you know how to change it over?

How many A/P do you reckon I would earn if I set it to Moderate for the 20min Video? I'm not sure how to change it but I'm guessing it would be in the instruction manual? I might see today out with just using it towards my steps but starting tomorrow I might change over. X

And as for activity points, I ended up earning 26 points yesterday with a total of 80 all week (plus points earned ffrom aquafit but my pedometer doesn't track them for obvious reasons)

Walking wise, I probably earned about 3-4 as well, the others were from the gym and my two classes.

My pedometer said I'd done 0.02 miles doing 50 steps this morning, looking like I have to do 2500 steps for a mile. So I shall keep an eye on my pedometer around that number and let you know haha

OMG you're an exercise machine! 26 AP in a day, WOWZERS! And 80 AP for the Week, double WOWZERS! X

Back