Are You A (Will)PowerPuff Girl?

Passed yesterday. Don't know the actual number as by the time I went to bed it was 1am and my pedometer had reset itself at midnight.

Passed yesterday. Don't know the actual number as by the time I went to bed it was 1am and my pedometer had reset itself at midnight.

Well Done Sweetie. X

Thanks.

And well done to you. 5 activity points yesterday?! Wowzers!!

Thanks.

And well done to you. 5 activity points yesterday?! Wowzers!!

I know I couldn't believe it! And that was without Lesley! X

wrecked it... mother in law bought me some of them new crispello chocs in a share bag from asda when i took her shopping!!! and i must say they are lush but im disappointed i didnt make it again!! booooooo

wrecked it... mother in law bought me some of them new crispello chocs in a share bag from asda when i took her shopping!!! and i must say they are lush but im disappointed i didnt make it again!! booooooo

If you've only had one bad day don't give up x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Struggling to make it to 12000 steps. Currently on 8000 =/ Might have to do the extra tomorrow if I don't make it. Or do a bit of Leslie sansone before bed providing I get home before midnight

Didn't make it =(
Got to 11400 (and some, not sure on number though) before it reset itself.
Absolutely gutted, but my own fault as I knew saturdays are tough and I didn't put in enough effort to move more.

It seems Saturday was a bad (Will)PowerPuff Day as I also failed :-( I guess we are all human after all! I had bits to do indoors yesterday and then the heavens opened so I didn't want to go out and then Poppy didn't feel well :-( Because we were going to the Party at 7 and I really wanted to go I decided that we would both have an Afternoon Nap, so we both had 3 hours and then got up and got ready and went out. It meant I didn't earn any A/P as I was napping :-( and then sitting at the party :-( So yes, I Serena was not a (Will)PowerPuff Girl on Saturday :-( x

I managed 12035 steps yesterday-going to really struggle today because of weather. Hope you all have a better day today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I'm going to fail today too :-( Well this week has been a bit of a Write-Off! X however technically I earned 19 A/P over the course of the 7 Days so if it was an average i would of passed with 2.71 per day lol x

I think I'm going to fail today too :-( Well this week has been a bit of a Write-Off! X however technically I earned 19 A/P over the course of the 7 Days so if it was an average i would of passed with 2.71 per day lol x

19 aps is really good going hun :)
I've failed today-only managed to do 8917, did Lesley Sansone 1 mile and the this happened! She never ever sits on me so I couldn't move and have been having Evie cuddles for the past hour :)

Attachments

• image-3581999181.jpg
    image-3581999181.jpg
    535.2 KB · Views: 59
I've failed today-only managed to do 8917, did Lesley Sansone 1 mile and the this happened! She never ever sits on me so I couldn't move and have been having Evie cuddles for the past hour :)

She is sooo cute. Ive got a boxer dog so she walks me1372013030812.jpg

aww she looks like an older version of one of mine

Back