Are you in the next stone bracket???

Pinklady1911

serial dieter!!!
Weighed myself today I know i shouldnt considering it was WI at the chemist yesterday but i screamed with joy as im well in the next stone bracket! im so chuffed!! i just love weighing myself i think thats the only thing keeping me going the excitement of getting on the scales, is that sad!lol:rolleyes:

well done you. im hoping im in the next stone bracket in the morning at my 3rd weigh in........ fingers crossed xx

Ooooh I hope to be Monday.... But i suspect i will be 1lb off!!! Damn!!!! Lol.....

Well done!!! XXX

..... I always like to think of it as the next 'tonnage' lol!! I just slipped under the next tonnage last week too!

good luck all. the next stone bracket is a fab feeling, once we're in it tho, we cant wait to get out of it and into the next one lol. xx

Ha yes helen, thats me! ive got 10ibs to get into the next one and i cant wait :) just hope these moods swings settle down then i'll be fine! good luck everyone and well done :) xxx

wow sinead well done you!!! im aiming for about 10stone in total from 12.9 that I am now but i will do some through weight watchers ive already lost 1 stone 12ibs majority of that with LT its such a fab diet for fast results!!1 love it :) xx

yodayoda you never know!!! you could just do that :) im 12.9 and wanting to be 11.13 by the end of february but that is reaching, i will be more than happy if im near it though, i try not to over aim as i dont want to be dissapointed if i dont achieve what i want but its hard when the weights flying off you not to think sod it cause i can achieve 1 stone in a day.lol :) thats wishful thinking! im waiting till i get to 11.7 before i buy myself a treat and some new clothes, im going to have a facial or massage :) xx

Back