Are you nervous before a weigh-in???

I get nervous Thursday nights before going to bed but then Friday morning I'm in zombie land and I wake up roll out of bed, have a wee, brush my teeth, wash my face, have another wee, take my knicks off and jump on the scales. I'm to tired to care then :p

lol haha hilarious!! if only we were all half asleep when getting on the scales!!

i get nervous normally an hour or so before at which point i start drinking coffee in the hope of going for a number 2 and dropping a few gramms that might make all the difference!!

Too much information sowie!! *blush blush*

Haha well I'm sure you aren't alone. I'm sure the loo hardly gets used in the church hall we use except before weigh in, I think everyone nips in there!

I am always nervous. I usually take boys swimming before WI and i want to know whether that would make me heavier, i mean would my body retain some of the pool water :confused:

i lost 6lbs! WAHOOOOOOOOOO! *dances*

i lost 6lbs! WAHOOOOOOOOOO! *dances*

That is absolutly FANTASTIC!!!!!

I'm always nervous. I don't know why though cos it's not as if she looks at me and goes "Whoa! We got a gainer here girls! Better get your fat ass of my scales before they break!"

Ultimate nightmare! Luckily my consultant is not Marjorie from Fat Fighters! Dust anyone? :D

That is just so so funny :8855::8855::8855::8855:

Back