Are you really allowed to eat everything??

Sam

Banned
Yesterday I felt like eating some potato chips. I checked on my list about the amout of points and I had found out that it isn't compatible with my daily amount of points at all if I want to eat other things too. So I just thought would it be possible to use your daily amount of points for example just very unhealthy stuff like candies or potato chips and to lose weight at the same time? Or do you need to eat special products every day?

Technically yes you could eat just junk but I dont think anyone would advise it lol

The important thing is keeping within your points... how you allocate them is up to you

i always try and have low point food in the day then have a few treats at night,but have healthy low food in the day so your having your fruit and vegx

I like Paula try to eat low points throughout the day ,,, recently Ive been having no points soup for lunch so that I can have a more satisfying evening meal!

xx

Sure a good balance is probably the best. But you know something I just feel like chocolate, potato chips and so on. Probably I won't be full after having spent my whole amount of points on this kind of food, but nevertheless it is good to know that I could if I want to :) Thanks a lot!

yep guilty treat eater here too

Yep same here i just love chocolate,but I will now try to have the small treat of grapes covered in a little melted chocolate and put in freezer for a few mins for choc to harden,then take out and eat and they are lovely and crunchy they will satisify my choc cravings my leader gave me this idea and it is yum.

Yep same here i just love chocolate,but I will now try to have the small treat of grapes covered in a little melted chocolate and put in freezer for a few mins for choc to harden,then take out and eat and they are lovely and crunchy they will satisify my choc cravings my leader gave me this idea and it is yum.
now your talking my language lolx

Back