Are you starving on down days?

broxi

ButtErFly
I'm currently on CD and after a few days you go into ketosis and lose the starving feeling. But just wondering what happens on DDs on this. Are you starving? Is it hard to stick to a DD?

Hi Broxi, I have just posted this on another thread but thought it would be good to repeat incase others are reading.
No I'm not. I wouldn't say it's an easy day but you can get through it knowing the next day you can eat what you like keeps you going. Also on CD all other food is banned but on JUDDD you can have a snack if you want. If you wanted you could have e.g

B: Shake (110) If I remember rightly?
Snack: Apple (70)
L: Shake (110)
snack: Babybel light (40)
D: Shake (110)
Snack: mini chocolate twister ice cream (40)

So the total calories is only 480. :)

You just need to watch any milk in your drinks too.
I'm sure the other JUDDDers will be along soon with their views and tips:D

If you're doing CD a DD will not be difficult and after a DD comes and UD!!!

You don't get that on CD.

Follow some of the other threads to see how other JUDDDers are getting on.

No I definitely haven't been that hungry on a dd. The last two I waited until after lunchtime before I ate anything, and I was totally fine up until then. Can get a little peckish in the evenings but nothing more than I used to get when I was on slimfast tbh, I haven't been totally famished lol! If you plan your day out well all is fine. Best thing is you can still eat, I was intending to do a day with just SF shakes, but haven't yet. I stick to things like fruit, salad, ww soups, walkers french fries, cereal bars etc. It really is a lot easier than it sounds, I was pretty worried at first that I wouldn't be able to do it, but it's great!

Dr J says in the book that you probably go into v mild ketosis on a dd. I tend to find I'm hungry in the evening but a peppermint tea usually does the trick.

Or green tea :D Or a can of diet coke :D Just shows that you're not really hungry if having a drink satisfies you.

Lol! I'm going to have a diet coke in a mo with a packet of walkers french fries :D

In the evening on a DD a nice cup of redbush tea does it for me!

Green tea for me, love the stuff, but already had three cups today as I was cold earlier

Back