Are you stressed? Self-check yourself

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Everybody tells me that they are stressed. Stress rears it's ugly head everywhere: in the workplace, at home and in our personal relationships.

Stress depletes the body of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients.

The good news is we CAN do something about it by reducing our reactions to stress, to ensure that our bodies are not deprived of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients that we need to keep while on CD.

Stress self check list

By taking the check list here you will be able to determine your stress levels and act accordingly.

Answer yes or no to the following questions:

IS THIS YOU?

• Constant tiredness?
  • Immense slump in the middle of the day?
  • Spare tyre around the middle?
  • Mood swings?
  • Angry?
  • Irritable?
  • Exhausted upon walking?
  • Depressed of feeling blue?
  • Jumpy or restless?
  • Apathetic? Can't be bothered?
  • Insomnia?
  • Prolonged emotional stress?
  • Crave alcohol?
  • Heart palpitations? Flutters?
  • Headaches?
  • Cry easily?
  • Fungal infections?v
  • Light headed? Dizziness?
  • Pre-menstrual tension?
  • Hair loss?
  • Brown pigment spots?
  • Inability to cope? (It's all too much)
  • Difficulty relaxing or switching off?
Scoring

If you answered 'Yes' to less than 5 of the above questions, then you may be as cool as a cucumber and win this de-stress self check list!

If you answered 'Yes' to between 5 and 9 of the above questions, then you are feeling a bit stressed out and you certainly would benefit from including 1 de-stress activity recommendations during each week (Listed below)

If you answered 'yes to 10+ then you really are stressed high as a kite. You should implement 3 or more de-stress activity recommendations during each week (Listed below)

Recommendations

• zinc vitamins - Zinc is important to help normalize hormones, which could be one reason for your current stressed state.
  • Agnus Castus - Also helps with your hormone balance. Has been known to help with insomnia and restlessness.
  • Regular Moderate exercise throughout the month can help to regulate hormones,removes toxins, enhances nutrient absorption, strengthens the organs, and ultimately lessons PMS symptoms
  • Evening Primrose oil (can be taken in capsule form) - It has been known that 1 capsule each day can exhibit essential fatty acid abnormalities
  • Licorice root - capsules are most beneficial for correcting low cortisol output and will give adrenal glands a chance to rest and recover.
  • Breathe! - The way you breathe can have a dramatic effect of your health - oxygen is a powerful detoxifier. Deep breathing is the key. Take 5 mins each day to take deep, slow breaths.
  • Skin brushing - A skin brush can speed up the rate at which toxins are expelled from the body, because it motivates the blood cells and lymph tissue.
  • Yoga - This can help your flexibility and give you relaxation techniques to use at anytime.
I hope this is useful to some of you. I have been sent a leaflet in the post from my GP, which I have copied word for word! ;)

Hugs x x x

Thanks for this - sadly I was a yes to over 10, I'll check out the advice given :)

Thanks for that Emma - I'm high as a kite too apparently! :(

Hugs to you both x x x

Im in the middle. I already do regular exercise to destress and it works!!! good thread!! Thanks

Thankfully I answered no to them all. x

Im as cool as a cucumber.....well according to this, my hubby might disagree though lol lol lol

Back